XboxEra is launching a Patreon!

Dat new badge smell.

3 Likes

Aint it purtyyyyy :blush:

1 Like

Hi, just signed up but can’t login as my Patreon email doesn’t match the one I use for this account (for the sake of anonymity). Anywho, just wanted to say I’m rooting for ya! :slight_smile:

Edit: Solved. Adding an alternative email that matched my Patreon account then logging in helped. Thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Predrag or @Sikamikanico probably knows what to do

3 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You solved it! Really appreciate your support :green_heart:

2 Likes

Back to being a Patreon :slight_smile:

I mentioned it on the discord how I had to step away due to ER bill, but my insurance is covering WAY more than I thought they would. Glad to be back supporting you all!

2 Likes

Glad to hear your insurance is helping. I hope you recover quickly!

1 Like

Thanks! Was my first time ever in the ER or in the hospital for myself. Made it almost 38 years without experiencing that lol

1 Like

Well I hope you managed to sneak away with a commemorative Assless gown to remember your visit.

Joined the Patron train yesterday. This is good shit. You guys have my sword.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. :green_heart:

Good to have you back Somnia! Glad you’re on the mend!

1 Like

Going to contribute. This is the first patron I’ll have supported.

Good work guys

3 Likes

why is he banned? I didn’t see him do anything wrong. someone in the same thread was trolling but I didn’t see him.

Lol

2 Likes

I’m over here sticking up for you and you really are a troll, you’re just not banned. lmfao, great use of your tag.

2 Likes

This was an amazing exchange. Well played @Troll

And kudos to @checkitout for caring about people - even Trolls!

7 Likes

Important information:

6 Likes

Yo, they look awesome! Worth mentioning, we’ll do a refresh of the items including in the tiers, so there will always be a steady supply of awesome stuff coming for our MVPs!

To all our MVPs, hit us up on Twitter so we can show off your cool stuff! Especially when the tshirts arrive! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A quick update on our Patreon!

We realise 2020 was rough for everyone, so we’ve added a new tier to our Patreon, affectionately called the XboxEra Tip Jar. If you enjoy this community, the forum, site, podcasts and everything else, we’d humbly ask you to consider supporting us, now for a mere $1/£1/€1 a month.

All our Patreon pennies go towards the site, hosting and content production. :green_heart:

2 Likes