XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

15 Likes

Welp, Bannerlord is about to be my most played gamepass game lol.

1 Like

Nice bannerlord. Been wanting to try that.

anyone know what time the nintendo direct is today

18 Likes

2pm pst. 5pm est. 10pm gmt.

Hopefully some metroid prime news. We need a nintendo topic on this forum…

2 Likes

Tooo many games…

1 Like

On xbox i agree.

Im looking at what im gonna play on my ps5 and switch this year…ooof. lol. Though TOTK is enough. I only take my switch out a couple times a year

2 Likes

I already have an absurd backlog and it doesn’t help that I keep picking up 20-30 year old games to play. I start sweating every time a new game comes out and looks appealing. :smile:

1 Like

tl;dr: Someone made a bad joke to try and get their classes cancelled over Nintendo Direct.

5 Likes

I hope he/she gets expelled. There should be no tolerance for nonsense like this.

2 Likes

We stay topping or leveling the field with nonsense like PS5 surgery. Where did we go wrong…

Phil is chilling with AoE2, while the internet is going crazy about CMA-ABK. :phil_lmao:

20 Likes

This is true leadership

2 Likes

This is the best day since a long time, I got the news today that I’m getting a brand new TV from the store. Tomorrow it’s three weeks since my S95B died and things had not been going great since. Repair service that didn’t show up, promises by Samsung not being kept. They did show up today and turns out the motherboard had to be replaced and they had no indication at all of how much longer the wait would be.

I let the store know, told them I was hoping they maybe had a used TV that I can have temporarily until my TV is fixed. Shop called me, said its not ideal to do that and instead decided I get a brand new one.

This means…Hogwarts Legacy here I come, Friday! I was not gonna start that game on a 720p TV I got here, haha.

12 Likes

You’re about to have three graphical showcase soon.

1 Like

HFR, Hogwarts Legacy and? :slight_smile:

Dead Space?

Oh dear…

2 Likes