XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Same. Hopefully it improves the Bing search because it’s god awful lol.

Search result presentation looks solid, but the result itself does need work. Good on them for keep pushing, rather than tap out.

1 Like

Looks great, except for the walking and running animations.

3 Likes

You were not exaggerating. Wtf is that?

3 Likes

This seem like it the next big thing, Google even made their own AI in respond to this. I think if ABK deal fail MS will put that ABK money into AI and Chat even more.

1 Like

Our $1000 donation gold medal from Extra life came in from our 2022 stream

16 Likes

System shock remake is releasing soon. I would love a physical edition for it.

Very nice!

6 Likes

Switch 2 confirmed!

4 Likes

The same crew that did a great documentary on Prey.

9 Likes

I’ve played the first one and really liked it. It’s a great game and I agree that it really did some cool new things for the open world genre that makes it special. But I have zero hype for breath of the wild 2, I think it looks really samey from what we have seen until now. I really hope they give an in depth look tomorrow and show why we should be hyped for the game other than that the 1st one was brilliant.

1 Like

Damn!!

It never happened…….

$70 games on that old piece of junk is a joke. The switch can barely run most of their newer games, so no clue how they can justify this

Early in the Switch days some stores accidentally listed Switch games at $99.99 CAD before fixing the error for $79.99 CAD. I don’t want to react again to an error for the second time this week (Xbox 360 store closure) so I’ll wait for tomorrow to see.

If it really is $70, or $89.99 CAD then I’ll pass. Not buying games at that price, especially not a Switch game, and certainly not a one that will never go on sale ever.

It’s going to sell 20-30 million at that price for the next 5 years.

4 Likes

Maybe it includes the next gen version

1 Like

We’ll find out tomorrow about the price. One thing is certain, you got appreciate Xbox for giving us the bad news before the games release with the price increase instead of announcing on the day where the game looks excited. Upset now, understanding later.

1 Like

Not Replaced release date announcement but the game looks neat for what it is. Sign up if you want to try early.