XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

We got already March filling up for Game Pass. January has AoE2, now we got this. I lost track but anything for February and others?

1 Like
6 Likes

In the most popular list 8 out of the 18 are 1st party games (Halo Infinite listed twice)

2 Likes

Early April is usually when MLB the Show drops on Gamepass.

2 Likes

Xbox lacks mana :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can see Sony buying a publisher but blimey, this man needs a trip back to reality

Blows my mind at how popular Rainbow Six Siege is.

So IGN Korea says he heard it is coming, but it isnโ€™t revealed yet. I guess itโ€™s only a matter of time? Since itโ€™s quite an older game now a GP addition would be nice.

The funniest thing to me is all of the screaming that Xbox canโ€™t buy Activision because theyโ€™d be a monopoly and then they post this with Sony buying up a half dozen publishers for 50 billion :joy:

3 Likes

Wow, hope that speculation about Trials of Mana is true. This has already been a great year for big missing jrpg titles coming to Xbox. This would be yet another one :grin:

Plus when it would come to something like Embracer, I donโ€™t think Sony wants to play that game. I cannot see MS not trying something here, when it comes down to it.

The irony is that technically Sony should not be allowed to buy any publisher simply due to foreclosure by being a market leaderโ€ฆBut we know how regulators work :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh wtf, just saw that the first tweet is from April first last year. The second tweet is old too. Damn. :expressionless:

And this is a reply by someone from back then too

https://twitter.com/_donghun_lee/status/1377594873851695108?s=20&t=raxFRKFWEv5uWzdY8LzkoA

1 Like

the sexualition of this gameโ€™s female chars are too overboard like wtf.

Someone asked why he prefers it over X:

Design is personal, price I can understand. Performance?

1 Like

Probably performance per size? As in its amazing the performance this tiny little thing has.

11 Likes

Looks pretty standard

3 Likes

Exactly, the performance you are getting for a console this small and at this price is incredible.

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s like expecting a standard laptop to play ultra setting.

2 Likes

At its price point, especially performance. Itโ€™s an amazing little device.

2 Likes