XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Love that confidence.

2 Likes

So nothing new. Goes as planned :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah they would’ve added a cushion for anything crazy that comes up.

If you have yet to jump in, do so. It’s going to get crazy from this point on.

2 Likes

Nearly 20% more active Windows devices than before pandemic

The fact that Brazil were the only ones to bring Windows as a point of concern for ABK speaks volumes especially about the CMA. Windows should be the real point of scrutiny out of all others, how MS with 70%+ market-share in PC OS market could leverage gaming and ABK to ensure Windows dominance, but they should be thankful so far it seems more regulators are concerned about Sony’s argument; it’s easier to shoot that down than Window’s dominance argument.

1 Like

And I was wondering why Hopium was out of stock everywhere

18 Likes

And people were ready to believe that guy ? He is completely delusional !

3 Likes

Wtf loooool how does this guy have a following?

3 Likes

Because folks keep amplifying the message. One should not even bother sharing it anywhere, even to make fun of it.

Please stop sharing such insanity from the cult.

19 Likes

15 Likes
1 Like

ABK is likely to cost more than all of those combined let that sink in :melting_face:

1 Like

That dude has been going at it for a while. I would consider him below Roberto Serrano tier when it comes to leakers. He’s mostly ignored these days.

I mean it already is for me. I’m still not finished with Scorn and there already is Plague Tale, Persona, FH5 updates and Beacon Pines in my play list. Uff.

1 Like
15 Likes

Oh, well. Guy went off rails.

1 Like

It is interesting to see how Game Pass PC and hardware sales are strong.

I am happy cause I admit I ve sometimes worried about the possibility of Xbox giving up on traditional consoles in the future, given their diverse approach. However, it looks like all pieces are needed in order to follow the strategy.

12 Likes
13 Likes

I’d like the Mana games too but this is SE…

Unpredictable as hell.