XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Don’t really care if hes’s a “dick”, he overuses the block button, who gives a shit

That’s nothing compared to the shit that’s been thrown his way the last week or 2

In more positive news

3 Likes

I don’t really get why people bring up blocking on twitter as some great offensive committed, the amount of shit people get on twitter a lot more people should be trigger happy with the block button. No one is obligated to put up with someone acting rude. No one is entitled to someones time or entitled to hurl abuse at them.

In Kamiyas case it’s a particularly weird criticism considering it’s practically an inside joke among Platinum fans these days, to the point that being blocked by Kamiya was literally a kickstarter reward on Wonderful 101.

Also if people want more information on the overall story but specifically his attitude to twitter as a whole this is worth a read. It’s pretty sad reading what he had to put up with.

4 Likes

I definitely I agree that he earned people’s ire, but not on the him being racist. I don’t go out of my way to interact with devs, but what little I saw of Kamiya made it clear to me that he was troll.

From the article that was written recently, where he admitted privately that he was fighting them in this whole if I stop they win mind set. I feel he started out as trying to gain some control of his life on Twitter, but he became as much of a troll as the people that annoyed him.

This in turn likely caused trolls to feel like it was OK to troll Kamiya, while he himself trolled people that weren’t trying to annoy him.

So i read thr bayo 3 spoilers.

Yeah helena looks real bad rught now because…well…youll find the spoilers if you want to

Oof

1 Like

Nick shaking rn

1 Like

$90 price difference is nuts, EBgames has a trade in deal where you trade in a dualsense and the price drops to $294… still around $40 more than the elite, crazy. I guess that’s what you can do when you outsell your competitor the entire last generation every single month…

This

Would suggest that Age of Empires II DE hits Xbox today, shadow drop, and Age of Empires IV for Xbox is announced and released later this year or early next year.

1 Like

Today is the anniversary stream, so it’s now or maybe later on in the distant future. Announcement that is.

Never thought I’d see Kamiya defenders. Dude knows how to make great games but interacting with people doesn’t seem to be his forte.

1 Like

I was expecting AoE4 so AoE2 is a very nice surprise, not expecting a shadow drop though

Pointing out someone doesn’t deserve abuse, much of it being racist because they overly use a block button shouldn’t be seen as defending, it should be common sense

6 Likes

I knew Platinum has still “got it” :ok_hand:

8 Likes

So Bayonetta 3’s reviews are out and guess what? Platinum is not trash after all and they can do better than Babylon’s Fall. :open_mouth: :philwins:

Can’t wait to play this in two days! I am curious to see if Bayo 3 will reach The Wonderful 101 levels of hype and craziness! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

Can’t wait till the Scalebound revival is announced! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Platinum’s issue isn’t that they can’t make good games

It’s that they are so inconsistent, whether that’s being stretched across too many games, budgets or something else

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/IdleSloth84_/status/1584893935813820417

https://twitter.com/IdleSloth84_/status/1584906729321537538

Cannot wait to see what Microsoft will be able to achieve with its resources and good marketing strategies. With so many experts like Bethesda, ABK and partnership with Sega + Netflix, it will be really cool. We saw how they promoted Persona :fire:

Would be nice to see Bayonetta on a good looking engine. Not sure what engine they are using but their games do not look great.

1 Like

I just hope they find an old map in the office and discover the other 85% of the planet.

4 Likes

Well, maybe they will learn something from their partnership with Sega and Netflix. These companies know to translate to various languages.

I thought it would hit 90+ tbh

It was close