XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Xbox announces new games or highlights upcoming ones.

Shows up in eu or cma ms report. Deal is cancelled. It’s quite easy to see why they would no show here.

1 Like

Not really.

Gotta be insane to think Xbox would not be able to release new games.

You’re basically saying they have to put their business on hold for half a year lol.

7 Likes

I am sorry guys I think we all agreed that justifying the no-showing with the current deal is pretty absurd, especially when the cancelation of said deal (for now) was announced in the same day of the event, and what is going to be shown there is planned way in advance.

Not buying it.

Where did I say not release new games?. I said announce new games. If this deal passes the date expecting to close in June, it’s not like they won’t show their games for the 2nd half of 2023.

But for now why bother when the deal is still on the table.

2 Likes

You said highlight upcoming games.

Of course they’re going to do that.

Starfield could be getting the full year as for the others the eu and uks decision comes soon so who knows they could be waiting for that.

I do agree to some extent that something like forza or redfall could be shown. Maybe the lawyers are directing the show for now.

2 Likes

Relax, there was no cancelation… it just on hold for more concession.

12 Likes

Hmm… him saying timing is key, make be believe FTC has something to do with it. Him also saying we won’t have to wait to long make me believe a smaller showcase for only games releasing in first half of 2023, probably showcase in February.

The ABK deal had nothing to do with the no show last night, c’mon… lol

For whatever reason they didn’t want to promote any of the upcoming games they have releasing in the first 6 months of next year. I don’t know what that reason is but it wasn’t because of ABK.

4 Likes

Not like Sony or Nintendo had much to show either?

As for being disappointed by 2022, we’ve become so spoiled by Game Pass riches that it doesn’t count for anything anymore apparently.

Shocking the gross overreactions/dooming just because there were no first party games shown at The Game Awards. Like, yeah, it would have been great to see more of what’s to come, but it’s not the end of the world unless you’re an overly committed console warrior.

8 Likes

Ngl I enjoyed this TGA. It was good.

8 Likes

Best one to date for my self in terms of the total package.

Didn’t have the highs of other TGA’s but no where near the lows of the other ones as well.

1 Like

Simply reason… Just imagine sharing a gameplay footage of one of there games when mostly everyone is just talking about The Deal

1 Like

For me it will probably be Star Wars, The Last Case of Benedict Fox, Persona 4, Deliver us Mars and Bayonetta Origins if they make it for the first quarter. 2023 should also be the year of Old Skies.

3 Likes

Well back to Vampire Survivors

8 Likes
9 Likes

Seems like a good decision not to stay up for TGAs lol

Some good stuff there but nothing worth staying up for

9 Likes

Hoping for an Xbox event that isn’t in June for once

7 Likes

The Keighly’s are rarely worth it and this year especially felt like a dud unless you like Death Stranding and Armor Core.

2 Likes