XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Nice. However, I hope no one leaks the details and leaves it up to Xbox/Developer/Publisher to reveal.

3 Likes

Nice. I’ve been very happy with my x3700h. What’ll you use it for? Home theatre?

Well then…

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/callisto-protocol-review-hello-future-120439335.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9vbGQucmVkZGl0LmNvbS9yL1BTNS9jb21tZW50cy96N3N1amgvdGhlX2NhbGxpc3RvX3Byb3RvY29sX3Jldmlld19zYXlfaGVsbG9fdG9fdGhlLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAF3s_AhW3Y1f6Jiw7OHNT2BwjPh_VUhd9gTpfiG0PEI4NIhbMwdekFRQLWwrF2Dq3ryFrLn6zwYj3G9VwtQ-tYEDcO-l8iSYvtiFABLr8fPH3SOBJ00suHpGffoMbjWZ-0YfO7zeebshWRwm-35w84JFQy8hSNqO8YUou5wk7yfp&guccounter=2

Let’s be clear: this game is not for everybody. But The Callisto Protocol has set out to do one thing – create a superb horror/survival game – and in that, it has delivered magnificently. Just don’t play it with the lights off.

12-14 hours.

4 Likes

“Game with Me” Xbox Series S - Gilded Hunter Bundle

4 Likes

Is this the “exclusive”?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1597622297464127489

11 Likes

4 Likes

yes

7 Likes

The October Game Development Kit (GDK) is Available Now

5 Likes
1 Like

Nobody cares about Xbox Live Gold at this point. No reason to prop it up. After all those who did not move up to Game Pass with conversion do not care about free games in the first place :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

People will complain every month, it is not gonna change until Gold dsappear completely. Something which I think they want to do, but are just waiting for the right moment. Until then, it is what it is.

5 Likes

Perfectly balanced

But for real, the sooner they drop Gold the better, not only is GwG terrible but they are continuing to push a full on ecosystem with GP/PC and soon mobile where only one platform will require gold to play online, it has to go

Im assuming once GP hits a certain number of subscribers they will want to drop it

The problem is if they drop it how is Ultimate effected? Do they drop the gold requirement but still keep Ultimate the same price as before?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s looking more and more stupid in that context. Taxing one part of the ecosystem for a service all use? Nah, that shit needs to go.

3 Likes

CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION | Launch Trailer

Xbox Live Gold is free money, I don’t think they’re going to drop it for a while.

3 Likes

It will go, it is just you can’t get rid of like that, like people believe. There was a reason they pushed for Ultimate.

I wonder how that would work with older titles. Currently all the titles - including BC - work with the achievement system?

Probably GPU subscribers will have the ability to play their owned cloud games (like it was rumored) as it includes xCloud. With Friends & Family it does not matter though - it is very cheap anyway.

“Play online for free” would also be a huge differentiation for Xbox and will give them more console sales, more engagement and people willing to put the money “freed” from Gold on other purchases in the Xbox ecosystem