XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Square being Square.

They really want this franchise to be dead, huh?

1 Like

Square Enix doesn’t care. Will blame Persona when the game flops. Their holy grail is FF14 anyway.

That’s me agreeing to my weirdness.

2 Likes

Any achievement hunters going to tackle this completion?

5 Likes

Andromeda had some of my favorite 3rd person combat!

Notice how the article headline is both consoles up but if PS5 had a 100% increase in sales that would be leading the headline lmao guy has no shame. Every time Sony out sold someone he made it the topic head but every time Xbox or Nintendo out sold Sony it was always all consoles selling well this month.

4 Likes

4 Likes

THERE IS NO BIAS.

5 Likes

There is a reason Jim Ryan specifically speaks to him… apparently he always asks for interviews with him.

The PlayStation Propaganda Ministerium is very effective. Both within and outside the Cult.

4 Likes

Discord server browser coming to console so you can join directly on console!

Discord Voice

A Discord server & voice channel browser is now available when clicking the Discord button in the Guide under Parties & chats so account-linked users can join a voice channel directly from their console.

Users who do not have their Discord and Xbox account linked already will be directed to link their accounts after clicking the Discord button.

Note: To join direct calls you will still need to use your mobile apps.

3 Likes

Very likely will get all achievements for the 3 Persona games. 100%ed them multiple times in the past and I don’t see anything too egregious at a glance. It’ll be nice to have a permanent home for these games with my saves carrying forward instead of having it splintered across PS2 memory cards, Vita memory sticks, PS3 saves on the cloud that are definitely gone by now, etc…

Pro-tip for people who are interested in Persona achievements, or even just the games in general:

ROTATE YOUR SAVES

For a game that relies on stuff like a calendar, it helps to have multiple points you can return to. You don’t want to waste your precious time messing around at the batting cages or whatever for an achievement when you could be progressing an S-Link or performing a more efficient activity!

And in case you screw something up, reloading to an older save is less painful than you’d think, since so much of the time you spend is with dialogue anyway. You can just skip that stuff the second time around (or first if you’re Shpeshal Nick)

It’s a good habit to have in general anyway!

6 Likes

so account-linked users can join a voice channel directly from their console

Note: To join direct calls you will still need to use your mobile apps.

So what’s the difference?

I think direct calls are 1:1 with a person

Microsoft feeling the need for this after the BS on Twitter from the last few weeks

https://youtu.be/WNAiu68LkTk

5 Likes

Checks out – Square is incompetent.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Challenge accepted!

2 Likes

It takes time to turn this big ship but it does happen, this won’t be it either they’ll keep at it hopefully.