XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

4 Likes

Seems PC is dodging another Sony’s temporal exclusive

Can’t say the same for Xbox but that was totally expected, we’ll see soon if 1-2 years or longer.

Microsoft should acquire more.

Funny how nobody benefits from Playstation exclusivity :rofl:

11 Likes

Do we think it’s Bloober making Silent Hill 2 Remake ?

At least I believe that. There were a lot of signs of that, but realistically nobody knows.

1 Like

If it’s Bloober, i think they also signed a partnership with Sony for several games, much like they did with MS , so the timed exclusivity wouldn’t surprise me.

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn´t expect anything Silent Hill for Xbox… today.

Regular Sony users-protective behaviour :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I also remembered Konami and Bloober signed a partnership, so it’s really possible they are doing SIlent Hill 2 Remake.

I think also the musician from SH2 praised Blobber’s work.

Now, the question remains is how Silent Hill will perform. But Sony really is holding tight their japanese legacy IPs.

1 Like

More like holding childhood legacy.

1 Like

Which is funny considering that SH has never been that good. Another crazy thing that a lot of folks that are crazy over SH never played the original games yet just bought into all the hype created by online communities.

But outside online, SH is not really well known.

1 Like

Hope Bloober the best, none of their games ever clicked for me but this is their chance to go relatively mainstream if they nail their opportunity.

I liked the Medium quite a lot. I get the story the game tells is controversial but it kinda caught me off-guard so I liked it.

It’s basically stroke on PS ego, which is ironic considering what they’re doing currently.

1 Like

Yeah, I wish them best also. Because they will have to deal with rabid fanboys.

There is some irony in a revival of an old IP being an ego stroke for Playstation :sweat_smile:

1 Like

guys this is jut poor sony tryingto compete with xbox since sony is the underdog

5 Likes

Would be pretty ridiculous if Xbox doesn’t get any of them, timed or not.

IMO SH1 and 2, especially 2, are “that good”. They’re masterpieces. BUT, that’s it. I think SH3 is overrated and SH4 doesn’t have a good reputation. Everything that came afterwards was pretty much hated.

We’re gonna see a LOT more vitriol over Bloober being behind one of these than bragging that they aren’t on Xbox. SH fans absolutely hate Bloober.

I assume there will be people who never actually played SH before will be celebrating that they aren’t on Xbox though.

As I said before, I don’t think Xbox will be missing much.

1 Like

But Bloober is probably just one game, right? What abut the others?