XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Well, that too with huge GaaS games like Overwatch and COD being everything at once :rofl:

Oh poor baby. At least, you got Killz- Resis- Soc- At least it’s still happening. Just you know, in-game purchase will feed to Xbox now.

1 Like

Intresting

1 Like

I think the only mention of DLSS was about Gotham Knights poor optimization, afterwards Richard doesn’t even mention things like FSR, VRS2.0, or any other number if technologies being improved to help improve a games performance.

For now though my thought on this article is wait and see, until all technologies are actually used on consoles to help meet goals or push what can be done further.

There, no stop crying for subscription takeover as in “No more purchase forever option.” If anything, worry more on F2P.

About Phil’s comments:

He’s talking about $70 games.

The console price and Gamepass price are not going anywhere.

You’re saying that or he confirmed himself?

I’m saying it.

Provided we are learning all this from para phrased tweets of someone writing it while watching it

Better not take these statements as any factual comment

That is a factor. Then GP would only like super attractive.

As soon as ABK is done Xbox should go after this developer along with absobo and my personal and unlikly want in remedy

1 Like

I think it is directed to CMA who believed that subscriptions will take over everything and Sony will go with the wind (I would approve that).

I do think that the subscriptions will take over eventually though. But CMA doesn’t need to know that :rofl:

1 Like

I like how he used mario and zelda as an example like a sign that elder scolls will be part of xbox going forward.

2 Likes

About Phil’s comment:

Activision is already on board for $70 games. As is Xbox’s largest third party partner EA. $70 games were always inevitable. Now Xbox can sort of soften the blow when it’s timed with Activision becoming part of Xbox.

9 Likes
2 Likes

He’s not wrong. That’s where the major player comes in, which is Starfield. It’s like how streaming service start bringing out exclusive shows/movies.

Well, on Xbox they are also limited to the amount of consoles sold.

4 Likes

There, now you can stop spreading lies. Seriously, why all the sudden it’s your concern unless you’re in finance. Where were you with PS+ giving away free games for the first time.

6 Likes

Yep. A lot of people here automatically assumed that releasing Halo and Forza would bump the gamepass numbers up to 30M but it doesn’t work like that.

You’re held hostage to the amount of platforms Gamepass is on when it comes to that sort of growth.

It’s also another reason why Xbox won’t give up on consoles like Sony fanboys love to say. It’s the number 1 driver for Gamepass and that isn’t changing any time soon.

6 Likes

It gets even more complicated when the service is almost a year without releases of great original games.