XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Love Dorian Finney Smith. When he was a rookie he could barely dribble and now he’s one of the best 3&D guys in the league with an amazing contract. Gonna miss him.

2 Likes

Sorry dude lol. Atleast it will be entertaining

I guess this is the best thread for this…

My friends are on Playstation so my Xbox friend list is quite short. I would really like to expand it so please add me, my gamertag is as my nick here, lunanto. Or let me know yours, I will do the same.

Thanks guys!

3 Likes

We will pay the max for Kyrie and Luka will request a trade in 2024. Pain

1 Like

Kyrie never stays anywhere, don’t worry.

4 Likes

Share your Gamertag and let’s be friends! - Gaming - XboxEra

good thread here

2 Likes

That’s the problem. He’s cancer and 4/195 for a guy who only plays when his third eyes tells him to play. We also have no defense with Kyrie, Luka and Wood on the court.

3 Likes

Ups, I missed it… Thanks!

2 Likes

Nah I think you’re going full apocalypse mode. Lukas idol is Dirk, and he wants to be there in Dallas. And you only gave 1 first rounder to get him.

I got you

3 Likes

Ooooooo I forgot about that thread

Of course he wants to win a ring with Dallas, but I would be surprise if stays beyond his contract.

Dirk has a special connection with Dallas. Took the franchise from trash to the top, played with only one all-star in Josh Howard. The FO failed over and over again to get him a second star. He even took paycuts to let the team sign Chandler Parsons. :upside_down_face:

Luka is a generational talent and shouldn’t waste his talent in Dallas, if the FO fail to get him help.

Kyrie is a high risk, high reward move. I really dislike this move.

1 Like

I hear thats because of how the earth plate is tilted… :troll:

8 Likes

Good chance Luka is gone because there’s no way you can trust Kyrie not to cause trouble

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/1622331043402420232?t=pbWH5pPR4vyDLjsu6Wi62g&s=19

Hopium

Metal Slug 3 is free on the UK store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-il/p/metal-slug-3/bzhs2xcvv5t3?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

7 Likes

Kyrie to Luka on their first meeting: "What does the word ‘Government’ mean to you?”

6 Likes

Lol mavs.

1 Like

We have a LOT of stuff going live tomorrow… 4 videos on YT, multiple articles on the site. Been an incredibly busy weekend for the team. Super proud of them.

15 Likes

How many times will Kyrie visit the Grassy Knoll

2 Likes