XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I like what I hear.

Microsoft would be smart to go after marketing deals for monster hunter world and dragons dogma 2

2 Likes

Those games will be hits.

until then support MHR you cowards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what if they are making a zelda game for nintendo? thomas loves nintendo. he talks about them all the time

Last day to get your votes in!

XboxEra Community Game of the Year 2022 - VOTING THREAD! - Community - XboxEra

2 Likes

Is that why Ori was on Nintendo platform?

1 Like

You know, the game is coming in hot because of source dude trust me?

2 Likes

Damn it was a good run Intel (just a joke about how MS will shut down Xbox as it didn’t grow last Q)

4 Likes

That developer and publisher are not using Cloud Saves or Smart Delivery correctly.

Did they charge more for Current Gen (SerisX|S) version of the game compared to Last Gen versions? That’s usually their decision point that brings the headaches on Xbox eccosystem, where they work around how the system is.

3 Likes

Bamco releases on Xbox is a bit strange as some games use Smart Delivery and some use their alternative like Tales of Arise.

It’s a next gen update of a 2019/2020 game. The next gen version is actually a free upgrade. Just as @Sparda3g said, Bandai is just weird with smart delivery, like when they released Tales of Arise and just bundled the last-gen and next-gen versions together (the physical release even just had two different discs included), but the game wasn’t a $70 release (it was $60) trying to get around smart delivery.

Very cool for Xbox to have actual announcements at an in person stage at the Taipei Game Show.

18 Likes

That’s right. That remind me. The fact Xbox actually announced their titles will be $70 going forward basically means their titles will be full of this gen only titles. Maybe some here and there of last gen, excluding third-party titles, but in a strange way, this is good for those who want full blown next-gen experience.

3 Likes

This is a good small step to global domination. I mean global awareness.

3 Likes

Those Dragon Age leaks/info sounds great to me. Very pleased thus far.

3 Likes

Nice!

Hm no, most sounds like ass to me.

3 Likes

If there are any xbox exclusive projects that come to xb1 going forward I imagine they’ll only be quite small projects

Something like an As Dusk Falls season 2 or something that’s not pushing hardware at all

All of Xbox big announced games are next gen only and we are already over 2 years into the new gen, anything unannounced is most likely 2024 and beyond making XB1 support illogical

• Real Time Combat - check
  • Hack and slash - check
  • Combat inspired by GOW 2018 - check
  • Fully single player - check
  • No direct party control - check

And much improved animations. For me, it’s sounds great. Still need to see a lot more and official gameplay but thus far, im good.

I don’t want turn based because that’s a no-go for me right off the bat. Fully single player is great. I don’t want co-op/MP in a game that should be fully solo. Better animations and higher quality? Hell yeah. Melee combat inspired by GOW 2018? Another positive even though watching the leaked gameplay, also reminds me of AC Origins/Odyssey in a way but that could just be me. lol

2 Likes