XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

This is genuinely painful to listen to

I hate what Marvel has done to so many things nowadays but this is even worse than that

5 Likes

Yeah, Marvel isn’t this crap.

1 Like

Well at least Dead Space won’t speak often.

I’m more bothered by the use of shit repeatedly but then resorting to freaking.

Like either curse or don’t curse lol

6 Likes

Thankfully EA doesn’t seem to be a super fan of the Sony style chatty characters.

Truly thank God, because a chatty Isaac would really ruin the atmosphere in that game.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Please don’t forget to post your GOTY 2022 lists

XboxEra Community Game of the Year 2022 - VOTING THREAD! - Community - XboxEra

4 Likes

Could you imagine Isaac mumbling shit all the time? how bad would that be? -_-

This trend of main characters always talking to themselves really grinds my gears and if they are talking about obvious things that are in your face it’s even worse…just stop. lol

4 Likes

“Whoa, what the fuck was that thing? That fucking thing was like nasty. Disgusting shit.”

First kill later…

“Die you ugly shit. Die!!!”

Oh man, that would have killed the game.

3 Likes
2 Likes

with few days to DD, guy saying it PROBABLY (Salt, Na+Cl) means something or not.

1 Like

All these games need a ‘shut the fuck up’ option in settings.

How did this even happen? I thought the whole gaming community agreed Fi was annoying when Skyward Sword came out. And Nintendo of all things had the decency to give the player a mute option in Skyward Sword HD.

3 Likes

Watching Iron Lords Podcast. Nick thinks Scalebound is still happening.

1 Like

It was just leaked like a week ago, right? Doubt there is any new info already.

2 Likes

If Scalebound ever actually happens it will be the most scrutinized Platinum game ever on launch day.

1 Like

If Scalebound does eventually release, I could see plenty of people jumping on the $1 Game Pass deal

Source told me all of 343 was going to be shut down, but they canceled Scalebound again to keep the remaining staff. (Source: trust me bro)

I hate this shit.

Could you imagine every kill in Halo Infinite, Weapon or even Chief say something afterward?

“Oh that got to hurt!”

“He’s going to feel that until never, because he’s down and out!”

“Did anyone order a cream because he got it!”

That will be the time I’ll join the toxicity of a fan base.

5 Likes

I wonder, in which (Sony) game is the chattiness the most/worst?

I’ve played all Uncharted games and it never really bothered me, but what I’ve played of Horizon ZD I felt that she could shut up after a while. I bet that biker/zombie game had a chatty character too, lol.

Horizon is likely the main target. It’s often used as an example for it. That remind me, I find it funny IGN started a topic on squeezing through crack or something like that. Basically, a scene where you only move up as you squeeze through the tight space. Oddly, they put it on GoWR over Callisto, the one that practically got everyone saying “enough is enough.”

3 Likes