XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I think that time with Inxile posting that image with Starfield gifts could be an indicator that the press may have been playing but under strict NDA. I’m only guessing though.

1 Like

Guess they want to get a head start to cry with Sony on Microsoft.

2 Likes

I don’t think there is any doubt that it’s May 2nd at this point. There have been enough sources.

2 Likes

I’m sold on this game.

3 Likes

XboxEra Community Game of the Year 2022 - VOTING THREAD! - Community - XboxEra

Don’t forget to vote for our GOTY list!

3 Likes

1 Like

True. 60fps Performance Mode for me!!!

I think Motorsport is April or September. I believe Starfield is September or November. I’m not expecting Starfield by June. I know a lot of people here are but im not. Howard, Spencer, BGS and Microsoft KNOW this game must fucking hit and if they need more time, they will get it as they should.

Redfall in early May, I believe 100% and that would be great for me personally as May is empty for me until the 26th with Suicide Squad.

14 Likes

It looks like all their recent stuff has been on Xbox anyway, hasn’t it? .hack//G.U. Last Recode would be nice though.

1 Like

It really does. Man I hope this is great.

9 Likes

Oh wait, when does the nextgen version of Kakarot release. It’s soon, isn’t it?

Edit: Apparently not.

https://gamerant.com/dragon-ball-z-kakarot-next-gen-update-delay-xbox/

1 Like

Me too!!!

2 Likes
  • Xbox One/Xbox One S: 1080p
  • Xbox Series S: 1440P
  • Xbox One X: 4K
  • Xbox Series X: 4K / 60FPS or 1080p / 120FPS
7 Likes

I might have to hook up my Series X to my TV to give it a try.

Scarlet nexus did well on gamepass if I remember correctly

They did. This year will be a huge testament for naysayers, especially when they release their own behemoth Starfield.

1 Like

If this one is even a little bit as fun as World I’m gonna be hooked as hell along with my buddies.

1 Like

Some would argue it’s better, but only way to find out is to play it.

1 Like

4K / 60FPS for me.

2 Likes