XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

“Xbox. I loved that you saved Guardians of the Galaxy. That’s why we have to cut you.”

8 Likes

Only partnership we ever got was this, and it wasn’t very good.

Gee, thanks Square

3 Likes

Neon White looks cool and got great reviews. Switch exclusive so far, hope it comes eventually to Xbox w Game Pass. Anyone know how long Switch timed exclusives are usually?

Sony is paying SE to keep mainline new FF titles away from Xbox, I think it’s just that simple

Or next week dunno

Like six months maybe?

Microsoft Actually owns this IP. SE just published it for some reason.

3 Likes

Is this game pass shadowdrop?

5 Likes

Resident Evil 7,2,3 - Next-gen Launch Trailer

1 Like

Funny that I tought it was a Day one launch on GP from the other place post, but there was no official mention, well, now there it is.

The comments were absolutely the creme de la creme

Star Ocean 4, Project Slypheed, The Last Remnant

I can explain all day long what happened back then and why Xbox had dropped out from japanese games for a long time.

40k in 2 hours. the hype is real :smiley_cat:.

“But it’s about what I want!”

3 Likes

it’s all about pacing. thought the extended one could’ve been a lot better if they cut stuff here and there to make it 1 hour max.

all time choke job from Tatum, thats tuff

congrats to Curry and the Warriors

4 Likes

I’m pretty excited about DD2 myself, and I really need to get through the first again; sequel announcements always make me want to jump back into the precious entry/entries.

6 Likes

They are giving middle finger to PC community too BTW.

Is steam version going to be full price? I know they have a short discount run, but what is the retail price?

Price is unknown, but considering that it is Intergrate it is gonna be 80 euro.

As much as I hate to do it. Gotta give Steph his flowers

Steph finally got his Finals MVP - deservedly so as he was clearly the best player on the floor in this series.

4 Likes