XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

I got a bit of fomo from every podcast talking about Grounded and now I think it’s my favourite tree puncher type game. So good.

Tree puncher?

Punch Tree, Get Resource…

6 Likes

I downloaded the update and they had actually added difficulty settings into the options after you start a game. People can turn the survival and crafting elements off completely if they wanted to. There was also an option for removing space combat.

4 Likes

You can blame Anthony from RebelFM for that since he coined it. Just resource collecting/building games.

1 Like

Did those have playable demos? did you play them?

Great news! Thanks for posting that. I don’t mind the survival and crafting, it’s just the space combat I dislike, so to hear it’s granular to that level is excellent.

1 Like
8 Likes

I tried playing Evil West, but the controller was not responding, it was on PC. And Plague Tale is something I want to wait and play it on my own screen as soon as it releases, since release is so soon I just decided to wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Razer one?

Interesting… Here’s a follow-up Tweet that also may be of interest:

https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1578769619602788352

5 Likes

Unless the cloud device is 199$ I don’t see it gaining traction.

Damn, I wonder how this will stack up to the Odin.

I don’t get it

I don’t get why others would amplify the toxic signal. Anyways, seems the guy got his account deleted for stalking of a female xbox ambassador and others.

https://twitter.com/vicious696/status/1578535578877845504?s=20&t=4D-xUywywzom7E4rX5eEsA

4 Likes

The biggest problem when it comes to pricing is a third party cloud device can’t rely on additional revenue through additional purchases and subscriptions like Xbox or Valve can, so they have to price it to profit sufficiently off the device alone rather than cutting their margins to profit later. Pricing seems like the biggest issue with the logitech handheld after all.
There were rumours a while back, from Jez I believe, that Microsoft were working on hardware that wasn’t what we would necessarily expect so maybe this it it - maybe an Xbox cloud handheld? Their partnership with Logitech would be a bit odd if they were planning a competing device but a cloud device would make a lot of sense for Microsoft and they could afford to price it a lot more competitively.

1 Like

Did they add an option to speed up your scan ? It’s so slow.

Thanks for filling me in, sorry I made you do that

1 Like

I’ve a feeling this might be a good one.

3 Likes

Looks pretty cool! reminds me of Darksiders 3 which was a very good game IMO. And now that I said Darksiders 3 we are probably close to the official reveal of Darksiders 4 (TGA maybe?), really curious to see how this one will play with Strider now being the main character.

3 Likes