XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

New crash game will be at the game awards

Finally, something good from Sony since these fiasco with “customer support priority” and “crocodile tears Ryan” have been head-shaking. Surprised my head remain intact. Lots of support studios helped. I wonder if GoW is planned for remake.

6 Likes

Wish I could play it :sob::sob:, still can’t find a fuckin PS5

No PS4?

I’m not a savage,

JK no I sold my PS4, XB1 and accessories to get my Series X.

3 Likes

this looks like a Ubisoft production

2 Likes

They’re probably crunching through for the Day One Patch items. Maybe after the first couple months of patches they’ll start crunching on the GoW:R Remake. :troll:

2 Likes

Look at the number of studios that worked on this thing . This is like some COD stuff .

2 Likes

This is incredible.

14 Likes

1 Like

Watching some of you get annoyed that Kojima may be doing a smaller scale experimental game and MS is funding because they have the resources and tech is hilarious.

Maybe wait for a reveal before you judge.

14 Likes
9 Likes

Gotham Knights - Official Gameplay Launch Trailer

7 Likes

One thing Halo Infinite definitly does better than Overwatch 2 is the searchtime for games. Man it takes forever to get into a game in overwatch while Infinite only takes a few seconds.

2 Likes

Grounded is one of the best games this year and is absolutely packed with content and was made by like 14 people

9 Likes
14 Likes

Woohoo!!! My expected 2022 game of the year is 33 days away!!! :joy:

1 Like

After today’s podcast, pumpkins do not look the same for me anymore :joy: “Trick or trim”

Where did people get this? Experimental? Probably, but smaller scale?