XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

It can be jailbroken but I don’t think it will play pirated games.

That’s funny and sad at the same time.

Many PS games need a remake instead of Horizon.

1 Like

I’m shocked Fandom is big enough for a $55 million acquisition.

Yes and they have a reputation for absolutely drowning their sites in ads.

This is what browsing a Fandom site is like without adblockers

I actually use GameFAQs and it seems the mods didn’t know this was happening either, and are saying the ads on the site could become a lot worse like how they are on fandom wiki sites. And there’s people worried they might delete the message boards (maybe overreacting, IDK).

And I hope someone out there is archiving all of GameFAQs (thousands of FAQs and millions of forum posts dating back to 2008) because apparantly Fandom could just do -whatever- with it

2 Likes

Maybe it’ll run XCloud now lol

3 Likes

Sometimes I wonder where all these games are coming from. I don’t remember seeing it at any show. Rather impressive stuff.

Do they? One of the Sony’s problems is that all of their legendary IPs on which Sony built their reputation are the third parties. Gow and GT are the exceptions basically. They tend to abandon their IPs every gen and continuosly rely on third party IPs.

2 Likes

The return of the Holy Xbox-Doritos Alliance.

5 Likes

Xboritos

4 Likes

I’m sorta surprised the items are the same for doritos and rockstar. Was thinking they’d be different

I unironically want that power armour, and I ironically want that doritos mascot outfit for Forza. Guess I’m picking up doritos at the store later.

Yeah the Forza outfit looks great. Actually I kinda want the Halo one as well.

1 Like

I am guessing what Jeans means is that there are a lot of other PS games that deserve a remaster/remake so much more than Zero Dawn, I was not the biggest fan of Sony’s 1st party output in the PS3 era but hell their whole PS3 library is just…there. Some games/franchises deserve a second chance (like Resistance & Motorstorm) IMO, instead they are going for a second completely pointless and unnecessary remake/remaster. :confused_wat:

I find there’s a lot of stuff coming out of China and South Korea that is flying under the radar in the last few years.

2 Likes

Pointless unless you’re planning on staying offline which virtually nobody will these days

Especially this early in the generation

Sadly not a damn thing has changed.

So much for “we hear you.”

Issues that apparently the first Elite didn’t have, stuff that really should just not be happening so much.

It was just today that my two months old V2 started with sticky X button, it just gets stuck in the socket and takes a few seconds to pop back, sigh. This is after many, many returns and getting new ones.

1 Like

Requiem Pre-Load is live, 51,10GB

8 Likes