XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

I wonder if it pushes the game further away from Xbox (personally I don’t even expect it)

This is pretty funny

2 Likes

It’s coming to Steam as well so probably a Final Fantasy situation.

Denying a sequel but greenlighting a movie >>>>>

1 Like

I will never get the appeal for death stranding beyond its a Kojima game.

1 Like

Because it’s an extremely bold and unique third person experience in an industry that continues to pump out the same shit constantly every year, especially when it comes to third person adventure games, there’s really nothing out there like at, especially at that production level

Don’t get me wrong, I can totally understand why someone would dislike it, it can be slow, it’s walking simulator (even if there is far more to it that just the move from A to B of usual games that get that label), I can understand why people would deem that boring

But for me it was easily one of the most unique games iv ever played in 2019 and made me feel things games pretty much never do, sounds cliché and cheesy but it did

1 Like

11 Likes

I saw a couple of them VERY active on Twitter. They are trying to make a mountain out of nothing !

Overall, people are happy to be able to try the game now on PC. It’s another avenue to get some people to play the game. That’s it. Sony doesn’t care one bit.

4 Likes

All fanboys are bad but anyone that thinks that the Sony zealots aren’t the worst of the worst, you’re objectively wrong

3 Likes

I do seriously want to know if Kojima was pushing for GP.

I’m not expecting Kena on Xbox. Ember Lab is rumored to already be working on another PS5 exclusive. The update has more to do with the Steam release though. I highly recommend the game for anyone who plays on PC via Steam.

Sony Console exclusive too of course

3 Likes

I just beat Kena, Its very average at best. If it wasnt a ps exclusive nobody would of cared about it

3 Likes

This Crash game that Jez says is timed exclusive to Playstation has me really annoyed.:expressionless:

This is a fact. Tribalism has always existed but this level of corporate zealotry is unprecedented. It would be fascinating to watch from the outside, if only for studying purposes, if it wasn’t so hateful and toxic.

I saw Kojima get death threats again on Twitter earlier so I had to just log off.

1 Like

Guess I have to listen lol. Is this the MP game?

2 Likes

Apparently it was signed before the annoucement of the acquisition by MS.

or… here is my craziest theory. he likes extra money from MS’s pocket.

Average to me is a 5/10 game. Kena is way better than a 5/10 in my opinion. Visually, looks great. Animations are rela good. Environments look beautiful. Story and characters is solid and better than I was expecting. Combat and gameplay is excellent in my opinion with some really good boss fights. It’s a souls lite game combat wise which was great for me since im not a souls guy. Voice acting was good and music was great. For me, it was an 8.5/10. Nothing to do with it being a PS exclusive. If it was first person for example or if the combat/gameplay was just bad, I wouldn’t have cared about the game at all. But to each their own. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wumpa League iirc, right?