XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

It was more the setting for that one that I liked and the story, but yes I started to dislike the gameplay there.

1 Like

I only see some of the add-ons in the digital store not the actual game itself so that could be why its not currently showing up in gamepass

1 Like

GTA V has really annoying characters and gets pretty gross at some point. Thereā€™s some good missions here and there, but itā€™s just too crazy of a story 90% of the time.

GTA IV had a more serious tone, even though it goes a bit overboard too. You could feel the inspirations from the classic Mafia movies and series like The Sopranos. Itā€™s also easier to get behind Niko Bellic motivations.

1 Like

Oh yeah, gotta buy an oculus VR before the price hike.

6 being like Bonnie and Clyde sounds damn cool, that has me excited. I just hope they will still make fun of things in the world. IV ingame TV made fun of anime with Master Hentai. I thought that was funny as hell. V had this washed up action hero with the talking sock, lmao.

1 Like

Yep, it sounds great.

Iā€™m not sure about the added content and maps though. I want to see how it works. It could be cool, but also a way of making it an always online game even in solo.

I never liked a single GTA story personally :skull: the only story I even finished was 5

Thatā€™s what so many people have been wanting for a long time. Depends on how itā€™s implemented for sure but itā€™s the right step on paper.

1 Like

wow this is huge :hushed:

this is the tier equivalent to GwGšŸ’€ or Switch Online

True man. But at the same time it would mean they do more for the story mode than they ever did for 5. It never got DLC, sadly. So if they actually post launch bring new missions, new locations in story modeā€¦sounds good to me! But that would definitely make it a GaaS!

I kinda doubt it though, as soon as GTA Online 2 releases I donā€™t think theyā€™ll care much about the story mode players anymore.

2 Likes

I liked the game and would like to buy this but [$14.99] too much for a single campaign mission. Plus I deleted the game already anyway lol

2 Likes

Yakuza LAD in PS+ is a very good deal for sure.

And it is true

Good thing that Microsoft will pull the plug on ABK deals with Sony.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1552315888237420546?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1552315888237420546|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Sega is eating good.

1 Like

Nothing extraordinary there, they already did that before renaming PS Now. Great pick-ups, but they already had several before.

All already on Game Pass as well.

1 Like

They had Activision games on PSNow?!

I meant more in the sense beofre they regrouped everything together, as they already had great games on PS Plus, and that changing their services didnā€™t improve what they already offered.

1 Like

Yeah monthly PS+ games have been mostly great since the PS5 launch. GWG looks like a joke in comparison considering theyā€™re the same price.

Although Iā€™m through with Rockstar games(the stories, characters, and gameplay donā€™t work for me at all) I am here for all the meltdowns because GTA VI may not be a game that is built around punching down.

Poor Gamers.

6 Likes

?

Lmao I legit saw people angry that theyā€™re prioritizing the culture and health of the employees :skull:

5 Likes