XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

4 Likes

Oh shit, a new Tales already in development.

Pretty late DLC for Elden Ring. But still nice to here. Locking forward to see what an Armored Core Game looks like today

Q3 FY23, when exactly is that?

July > September 2023

Thats calendar year not fiscal, right? I think this leak is bogus unless Armored Core comes out in the next 3 months lol.

Is this confirmed real or hoax?

1 Like

Some use the same for both I think, but who knows

No idea. Maybe a fake. Who knows?

Looks like the person that posted deleted it saying it was unreliable

Big if true

Jade Empire is not owned by Microsoft IIRC, it was Bioware, 2K published the PC port rather than Microsoft.

Dead Rising 3 is jointly owned with Capcom or something close to that, that’s why unlike 4 it wasn’t released on PS4, but Capcom also published the PC version themselves. Rise despite being published by Microsoft Game Studios was always solely owned by SE (now Embracer).

Dunno what’s with Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon, but the latter also got a DS game that had no involvement from Microsoft unlike Rare made GBA/DS games that were allowed to be finished and some new made but published by THQ, maybe there’s a joint ownership these two.

1 Like

Little Nightmares 3 next year? it’s like they didn’t even try to make this somewhat realistic & believable. :stuck_out_tongue: :phil_lmao:

I’d love to see a big ass expansion for ER but I don’t think it’s gonna happen…I don’t want to get my hopes up. :frowning:

2 Likes

Everybody wants to acquire something

1 Like

Everyone is buying except MS cause of Activision It gone to be a very long wait for any acquisition news from MS

1 Like
13 Likes

No expansion at all for it, you think? But all the Dark Souls games did get expansions. Although, not sure about the first.

Yeah all 3 DS games got expansions.

I know it’s weird because ER is From’s biggest success and it makes total sense to see an expansion but I dunno I am not feeling it…Miyazaki in his latest interview said that “there will be updates for ER in the future”, this quote doesn’t give me much hope to be honest. I guess TGS will be a good place to announce any future plans for an expansion so let’s wait and see how it goes.

1 Like

Quick, we need bad news to counter.

13 Likes

Well, I can leave a snarky comment :joy:

Interesting, does TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection has Sony’s marketing rights?