XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Prepare your phone to have so much finger marks with Ninja Gaiden.

4 Likes

They weren’t there last year either right?

When was the last time they were there?

They are above such plebean gatherings.

@SoulBlazerz is going to stream some Halo Infinite MP

Probably my GOTY’s for each year so far.

• 2018: GOW
  • 2019: Apex Legends
  • 2020: TLOU2
  • 2021: FH5
  • 2022: Horizon Forbidden West (So far)
1 Like

Btw, where’s Ubi+ for Xbox? They announced earlier this year and we’re getting Ubi games on Game Pass… can’t believe Sony paid for it to be exclusive for PlayStation since it was announced early for Xbox

1 Like

Still coming to both Playstation and Xbox, who knows when though. Don’t think they talked time lines.

1 Like

Whats the SP content like?

Its virtually impossible to play that game with touch. No idea why bother even implementing it.

No

Who would you say does amazing open worlds?

Bethesda.

2 Likes

CDPR too

their open-world attempt with Cyberpunk didn’t work out.

1 Like

RDR2’s world is still the golden standard for me when it comes to how dynamic and immersive an open world game can be.

3 Likes

It was better than any open world I’ve played by Ubisoft. The only issue with Cyberpunk was its last gen launch was horrible, Series X was fine (no more buggy than Skyrim was at least). The other issues with cyberpunk weren’t the open world, it was stuff like the police spawns.

1 Like

[quote=“AllianceOfficer, post:596, topic:12810”]

It was better than any open world I’ve played by Ubisoft. The only issue with Cyberpunk was its last gen launch was horrible, Series X was fine (no more buggy than Skyrim wa

Games’ open world was inferior to gta3 on the PS2 in many, many ways. And in terms of tech, Ubisoft managed to have better ray tracing on console with watch dogs.

I don’t really care about raytracing (and watch dogs legion the raytracing was god awful in any areas that were wet, those areas were unplayable imo with raytracing turned on), the open world in cyberpunk was far more interactive, alive and full of fun things to discover than Ubisoft open world games. Shoutout to those that mentioned the open worlds roxkstar makes, those are great, though the lack of rpg elements in those games really bores me.

Definitely false in the case if the watch dog games lol.

I barely played WDL but I remember the gifs showing the raytracing in rain scenes and that looked amazing.