XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

1 Like

Good lord, I’ve was wrong, the “author” must be 5 years old. Lmao!!!

New gameplay!

3 Likes

Watched some endings in Detroit: Become Human and crazy how many possible routes were there. If As Dusk Falls game has comparable level of graphics it would be much more mainstream.

Its push square, they know their audience to a T.

complete with a blog post on Xbox.com, just to rub it in

this is less of a slap in the face than Sony’s prior Game Pass releases

Its just ‘tell us how you really feel - The Fanzine’

2 Likes

I need to make a correction on a post I made a few months backs. The Fighting Stick Alpha does support TMNT as well as non fighting games. Make sure it is in “mode 2” before attempting to change the d-pad settings in the Hori App. This guide explains it.

Anyway awesome controller. Sorry for the bad info. Buy with confidence!:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Haven’t played Detroit, but if it’s a similar style game I am kinda suprised anyone would ever give it the budget needed for that lol

It looked visually like a movie with choices. But it was not cheap to make indeed (I guess?)

1 Like

Maybe Sony should provide value to their own customers so they dont constantly feel “slapped in the face” because Microsoft provides values to their customers

6 Likes

2 Likes

Naila - PR and Community Developer at Compulsion Games.

14 Likes

Why are they doing mocap on that beautiful rug, it’s criminal :smiling_face_with_tear:

Nice.

I just started playing Contrast (backlog is deep, what can I say haha. Haven’t gotten to WHF yet either ) and Compulsion really has a cool vibe to their stuff. This studio can probably surprise the hell out of us with their next game.

4 Likes

Xbox…

14 Likes

Is it just me or has Wukong been downgraded? Maybe it’s just me, I don’t know.

Also, those hit reactions aren’t too hot, seems a bit dull.

Don’t expect much from games that look too good and from unknown quantities.

Image quality looks worse and harder to see details cuz the image seems very washed out. Weird

Framerate still looks bad though

This is the kind of game that I’d play if it hits GP and completely ignore otherwise lol

1 Like

I personally don’t know. It does not look like a game pass game though. It remains to be seen if it is gonna be released in the first place.