XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Which outburst? The one where she called out the sexist comments she receives, such as “not being as bangable” like other female presenters?

If so, she was well within her rights to call that out.

1 Like

Obviously nobody can condone that. Nah, I meant where she also went against their fans from back in the day. Claiming that they never were there to be “easy” on the eyes for their viewers. Which is fine to say, except for that they had multiple sketches or whatever it was back in the day where they acted exactly the opposite of that, they clearly were meant for just that. It was absolutely to attract a certain group of viewers. A while ago I saw a compilation video of the things they used to do and it was definitely…highly suggestive.

I don’t mind such things, they can do that, but own up to that too then. Obviously I hope they all get a good job again, I don’t wish anyone to be fired but it’s not a big loss in my opinion.

I don’t doubt there are other reasons too why it failed, not just only that bit.

Saw a video of Geoff Keighley talking about the SH stream and he seemed excited, in a different way. Maybe all of the games are either full or timed PS5 exclusive. :joy:

It wouldn’t surprise me that much, at the end of the day he’s a huge PS fan.

Personally I think one could be fully exclusive because Sony helped out or something, but definitely one will also come to Xbox, probably the Bloober Team one, lol.

If they’ve done that (I never watched their old content outside of Adam Sessler’s vids), then yes, that’s blatantly hypocritical.

It definitely looks like being too expensive, with little return, (based on the numbers being mentioned) is the chief factor. I only watched a couple of shows and wasn’t really impressed. The comedy was a bit too forced and cringey for my liking.

1 Like

Either Elijah is a big fan of the franchise or he’s involved

3 Likes

It’s kind of exciting to see these old franchises making a comeback. Resident Evil 2 3 4 Remake, Dead Space… Now Silent Hill could get the same treatment and become a new hit on modern platforms. I hope Konami spared no expense on this.

1 Like

Did even one actual legit source say any of these games was exclusive to PS, or was it just more like many other rumors from in the past like DMC5, only for it to debut at the Xbox show? :joy:

I would love to know how they are funding all their shit and that studio, surely patreon supports aren’t giving that much money.

It’s basically a tradition at this point. New Street Fighter?! Exclusive to PS. New Atlus game?! Exclusive to PS. It’s just how it is. Remind me of The Simpsons’ joke where Marge screamed at Bart for causing trouble, even though it’s Lisa doing the trouble. Force of habit. The only time that seems “appropriate” is Square. They are so random, it’s basically a meme.

3 Likes

It is a japanese games so of course it has some form of exclusivity for Playstation. Because Japan loves Playstation (Switch khem). Switch being weak is basically the only thing that keeps Playstation half dead in Japan. With stronger Switch, Sony is gone there.

That’s why the meltdowns when Microsoft buys a japanese publisher will be immense. It would be “american company is touching our holy grail”

This seems legit.

5 Likes

It is PS5 due to being big and overheating.

1 Like

There was a leaked presentation where Sony show they have SH2 remake exclusivity and the other two SH projects they have ROFN.

Oh brother, that shit again?

It’s just business dude :phil_lmao: it’s ok to make big franchises exclusive as long as they don’t acquire the whole company

Wasn’t it debunked though?

If the GTA Forum dude (apparently a reliable source) is right about mid gen refresh. Will you buy a new Xbox immediately or wait it out?

I do might decide to wait to see what happens regarding PS, I don’t have a PS5 yet. I see no reason for it, but if this happens in the near future like late next year or something I will definitely wait. I very much doubt it will be 2023 for that though.

I kind of want it to be announced exclusive just to remind me that CMA is a house of clowns.

I won’t buy new. I don’t feel like we have reached the full potential of the current consoles. And I don’t believe in midgen refresh.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023 (Part 9).