XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I think even that might not help. Xbox & Microsoft just does not legitimacy in Japan.

Correlation is not causation

4 Likes

What Microsoft needs to do is just

And start making those exclusive games with partners.

We don’t know. Nobody expected any acquisition so

The thing is that the games are not a problem - consoles are selling on the west and on the east even without those games. Acquisitions are not done just to get the games.

Why is he so quick to dismiss this and post an article

Hopefully Sunday they’ll announce a few big deals.

It’s not that they haven’t tried. They did it for Stalker 2 and Atomic Heart, but they could not predict what was about to happen. But seeing Sony having big third parties once again in their SoP recently, likely meaning marketing deals too
i hope to see Xbox go after some big dogs too.

Dragon’s Dogma 2, lezgo!

If the publisher are going to keep skipping Xbox there really is no other choice though, they just have to create their own niche in their space and compete with them.

Sorry but I’m doubtful it will be on stage Sundas, Capcom is currently on an up swing and saving DD2 for their own show as their ‘Oh, one more thing!’ moment.

But at the same time the announced a bunch of games on Sony’s SoP
Granted RE is heavily marketed by Sony.

But it does not line up with their tweet though. But I guess I shouldn’t get too hung up on that tweet, lol. It would be unfortunate. Sony having had RE4 and SF6, Xbox should have DD2. But we’ll see.

Not sure if it would be on Game Pass but I can see Just Cause 5 being revealed on Sunday with a late 2022 release since it’s been a few years since JC 4 and Square Enix just confirmed it’s in development a few days ago.

Hoping for Dragon’s Dogma 2 too!!!

Just Cause 5 would be kinda lame though. Especially after JC4.

1 Like

I only played JC 3 for a few hours. Wasn’t really my thing but seeing JC 5 announced a few days ago, it just wouldn’t surprise me if it shows up Sunday.

Not the point I was going for. It’s more of another delay. It’s now 2023 game. This was announced a long time ago.

2 Likes

Maybe later in gamepass ?

Are Arcsystem known for bringing games to X?

Where?

Was at IGN summer of gaming

4 Likes