XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

The about FF7R is that I wonder why Sony did not reveal Part 2 on their SoP and we are highly likely to get it during Square Enix own small showcase.

11 Likes

Yeah because xbox had no presence in japan. Right now people cant buy ps5s. Series consoles selling well globally

Im saying we will still get timed exclusives for sony but SE wont be just keeping them on ps forever.

Anyhow well see. If ff7 remake comes to xbox this month…expect a floodgate.

Companies can change their minds and plans

Theres no contract that says ff must stay with sony. Somy can try. But id theyre not making the money. SE wont keep them on ps for the sake of it.

I said this before but putting the game on xbox full price firsr before gamepass is a modern greedy square move.

They did this with

• kingdom hearts HD collection
  • Final Fantasy XX2 and 12 remaster
  • Nier Automata

The only old games they put on gamepass day 1 were octopath and dragonquest.

Poor Roberto The Fake Insider Serrano :rofl: :joy:

HAHAHAHA

:joy:

10 Likes

1 Like

damn . :laughing:

I mean it could be a good game but holyyyyy shiiiiiiit this is a rip-off of Link’s Awakening.

2 Likes

New game by Arcsystem works announced. A new River City Ransom game, Switch, PS, PC.

Sigh.

1 Like

They are also getting f’ed by EU’s mandatory Type-C rule. :joy:

1 Like
5 Likes

Netflix is going all in on the videogame adaptions lol.

1 Like

Yep. Tekken is getting an anime too. Didn’t know that!

2 Likes

Might have to watch that. Tekken’s plot is absolutely bonkers.

2 Likes

Good to finally see As dusk Falls this evening. I really wonder if gameplay wise it will be similar to Detroit. Artstyle is obviously totally different. But it will be good to finally see how it looks graphically too.

4 Likes

This looks like what we were originally supposed to get with Devil’s Third. (if you remember the original Trailer at the VGA’s being very different to what we ended up with.)

Day one!

2 Likes

any day now…

Cygames, Square Enix…Who else ignores Xbox?

And that’s why I am saying - Microsoft needs Japanese acquisition to gain legitimacy in Japan.

Looks good, but yet another one skipping Xbox it seems.

It’s fucking annoying.

Maybe once streaming has reached everyone via the TV app and all the other ways…maybe then these companies will wake the fuck up.