XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

MX vs ATV Alive is a repeat.

If we’re really at the point where they have to recycle GWG’s then just kill it already.

1 Like

Fantastic news! Now that the market leader revealed its overhaul subscription service, MS could have an argument to use in the ABK deal

Did sony said something about blablablabla bigger subscription service in gaming blablablan almost 50 million subscribers and growing?

Scrap GWG and just make online access cheaper or just merge it with gamepass basic

Wait just saw the delay of BOTW 2

NÓOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I wouldn’t complain if BOTW2, Bayonetta 3, and Metroid Prime 4 all got delays to get enhanced for Switch 2.

In fact I’m starting to suspect this

1 Like

Lol BOTW and Ragnarock both are going to end up sorting 2023 title’s. Which will get more discussion.

My wife Amanda did her 2nd review! It’s a weird one but she put a lot of work into it.

15 Likes

Nah I think GoW is still this year

But if it was to get delayed, BoTW2 will be the dominant talking point, part of GoW 2018s appeal was how it was a fresh take on GoW, the sequel loses that factor and while I expect it to be very popular, I expect a lot of “yeah it’s GoW 2018 with better graphics and bigger bosses”

BoTW2 will likely be trying new things that will get people talking, plus it’s Nintendo, people go ape shit over their games whether it’s deserved or not

Personally dont give a rats ass about either, give me Avowed

1 Like

It was originally announced as 2021 and I’ve said it’ll come in 2023 ever since, still believe that. Look at the way Sony markets, they show the game an absolute ton at 4-5 shows before releasing it. No chance GOW is this year, they’re just trying to keep the PS fans engaged with that release date. Same with FF16, it’s a 2023 title.

2 Likes

If GoWR gets delayed, wouldn’t this be like drought period, or is that Xbox exclusive?

Yeah, I don’t agree with the thinking that GoW will get delayed. I understand anything can happen of course, but I am confident it will be released this year due to the reasons you have given.

The 2021 release was always laughable, the fact they announced it for then and people actually bought it was sad, it was one of the most painfully obvious attempts at getting a hyped reaction even though it was an outright lie that iv seen in some time

I definitely dont think 2023 is off the table but if I had to put money on it id say this year

Wait, for real? They mean to tell us they didn’t have anything else? Come on now, lol.

What you guys talking about, those are BANGERS

1 Like

I’m moving some games from my external HDD to the internal SSD and at first the speed is 1gbps, but it keeps lowering to 500 or so too, why? I’m merely moving one game to the SSD. Does this have anything to do with internet at all?

Also something weird, I am trying to move Gears 5 to the SSD but it keeps redownloading. It finishes until 3GB or so and then starts over, all the freaking time. why?

If the rumor about no more Gold requirement is true, I can imagine this as a placeholder move, so when the time comes, they will be free from the shackle on these offerings.

Turns out Marvel Unlimited for Game Pass three months trial is of course…USA only.

I doubt it will change anything if I set my Xbox to USA and location too, right?

It was there a long time ago.

Oh wow, now that zelda is 2023 starfield will be the center of attention this end of the year (because Im fully 100% hogwarts is not coming this year)

Well…ms wil have 2 between cod modern warfare 2 remake (:smiling_imp:) and starfield.

1 Like

I guess Sony wants to add extra salt.

1 Like