XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Why PS+ users should be upgraded if the basic tier did not change?

ā€œPlease. Do release a game here. Iā€™ll be sure to steal your GOTY.ā€

12 Likes

I donā€™t think they should be upgraded, I want to know what it will cost to upgrade. Either as an ongoing price or an introductary rate when the service launches.

Quelle Surprise!

Shouldnā€™t we get new Game Pass announcements today?

To add salt to the wound? Well, maybe but if not, tomorrow then.

Now we know when Horizon Forbidden West DLC is dropping.

8 Likes

:chief_think:

1 Like

It already is with Ultimate. Unless he means putting it into the standard tier?

But it would mean rising prices for Gold only subscribers

But would mean about ultimate then? Perks and Cloud only?

Exactly. I donā€™t think Jez has thought things through here. Gold either has to remain as it is, or got rid of. Trying to shoehorn into Game Pass will only cause Gold to rise in price.

2 Likes

hehehe

No one was expecting Spartacus to be as good as Game Pass, so thereā€™s no wound I hope

Happy for all the games media people who wonā€™t be forced to decide between BOTW2 and Elden Ring for GOTYs .

2 Likes

I think he is talking about the same thing as I mentioned earlier. Basically Gold will move away and Xbox Game Pass will be the same as PC Game Pass. Probably EA Play will move to Xbox Game Pass tier.

1 Like

I wonderā€¦ If they are planning to make it a Switch 2 launch game (also on Switch 1 of course). Maybe thatā€™s why they delayed it.

Also this is taking just as long to come out as BOTW1 did from itā€™s announcement. Not sure if that means hype or worry.

I am not surprised about this at all. Itā€™s unfortunate, but personally I wasnā€™t going to buy this day one anyway since I will be all over Starfield come November 11.

I am not sure if can expect Switch 2 next year thoughā€¦They need upgrade 100% though.

:grimacing:

Facts.

I mean, the creator of the game in the video talked about how big this world is, this hardware can only do so much. What kind of resolution and framerate can we realistically expect when BotW already wasnt super stable. Well, it sure wasnā€™t on WiiU, canā€™t imagine itā€™s a world of difference on Switch. This kind of game deserves much beefier hardware.

Just imagine XSX quality for BoTW2, Jesus. If thereā€™s a Switch 2 anytime soon itā€™ll be Xbox One quality at best, I bet.

I highly recommend Hue. Itā€™s a good puzzle game with great soundtrack and story.

7 Likes