XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

That really blows. Liverpool deserved to win. RM literally only had one chance and that’s won it for them. Sorry @Biggzy, tough luck.

1 Like

Some of these comments under the tweet about XboxEra getting onto Metacritic are hilarious. Like they should not be able to review Xbox games

Just looked under critics who reviewed Horizon: Forbiden West…

• PSX Brazil

• PlaystionUniverse

• Push Square

• IGN!!!

Ok, that last one was a joke…kinda. Point is, there’s clear PlayStation focused entities submitting reviews on Metacritic. Do I see a problem with that? No, of course not

But based on these morons’ warped way of looking at this, they absolutely should have a problem with those sites…unless of course…they’re massive console warrior hypocrites

11 Likes

Twitter was a mistake.

6 Likes

This is what happens when you lose the metascore goalpost :risi:

• Playstation Lifestyle
  • DualShockers
  • Playstation Country
  • MEUPlaystation

I think there’s also multiple PlayStation Magazines but I don’t know if they still do reviews

2 Likes

A lot of the people calling the site biased revolve their entire personality traits around plastic boxes. I don’t pay them much attention. Our record speaks for itself.

8 Likes

Liverpool losing a UCL final? You absolutely love to see it

This wasn’t even just targeted at XboxEra specifically, all the other Xbox websites lol. The tweet is so dramatic too, “Sony need to do something” :sob:

1 Like

UTD fan I assume :thinking:

It’s funny, in my mind, I have a perfect setup. Picture this -

The dashboard as is now but separated into three tabs which would be on the top middle of the screen. GAMES is in the middle which would be the default screen whenever you go to the dashboard or when you first turn on the console. Just 10/8/5 tiles of games depending on if the icons are small/medium/large. Also, a folder option with the ability to add up to 10 games (depending on the icon size) per folder. So you could have up to 100 games on your dashboard via folders.

To the left of the games would be STORE tab. You go here and obviously connected online, you can go into the Microsoft Store to make purchases, download your already purchased games, etc. and this is where the ads would be.

To the right of the games would be SETTINGS tab. You go here to setup your console settings, access your storage space, etc.

Then add HDR and done. Everything is more organized with your games front and center like they should be. Everything else can pretty much stay as is.

This deserves my favourite footage from PS fanfest:

4 Likes

Yeah there are at least 8 playstation magazines that reviewed HFW

I don’t remember that ever being a point before, it feels like everybody accepted it because plenty of PS centric sites reviewed PS games and vice versa with Xbox sites, until XboxEra announced their appearance on MC today lol. (Probably also people coming up with excuses to dismiss Xbox being highest rated publisher of 2021 and also generally seeing their games are going to be great/highly rated :slight_smile: )

I appreciate how XboxEra especially seems to make some people significantly more mad though :philwins:

2 Likes

Liverpool on this night did not deserve to win. They didn’t take their chances well and Real Madrid could have had another goal if they did not botch up their own chances.

1 Like

Theyve got a bunch of Ips. Make a new Dante Inferno. Leave BF alone for a number of years.

That’s probably what’s gonna (should) happen. Let Vince and co come up with the best way to reinvent and reintroduce the series strong again, slow and steady, plenty of the problems with previous BF was just how rushed to market they were, specifically BF2042.

Perhaps :philwins: although its not something i like to admit these days :philyuck:

I still rber the Playstation lifestyle review of death stranding. “Death stranding is a bad game” 10/10

This sounds good but I can see another tab for gamepass, They want that front and center. maybe make it so if you have gamepass its the default screen or give you the option to choose

I remember Quantum Break not getting one 4/10, but three. Messed up yo