XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

1 Like

Put Miku on Xbox :cry:

2 Likes
41 Likes

The banner makes it look like XboxEra acquired metacritic! :phil_lmao:

Congrats guys!

4 Likes

So I guess the rumors from Grubb are true then. But not sure if this is supposed to be one where they “steal Xbox’s thunder” as people sometimes refer to it as.

Xbox literally forcing E3 week back into existence!

6 Likes

It’s “State of Play” and not “Playstation Showcase” so don’t get your hopes too high.

I think RE4 Remake could be announced there though. RE3 Remake was actually revealed on State of Play.

2 Likes

It’s Sony, I never have my hopes up high.

Sorry, I just don’t like them much. :slight_smile:

Gonna go hard with Harry Potter, NBA2K and FIFA.

https://twitter.com/xboxera/status/1530187007669985280

:slight_smile:

19 Likes

Me neither. I do like watching their showcases for 3rd party stuff though. But State of Play is often a letdown in that aspect too.

Actually I’m gonna dial back that RE4 Remake reveal expectation and instead I think they’ll show the RE Village DLC.

1 Like

For anyone else curious if Xboxera is on OpenCritic:

16 Likes

Congrats guys , Keep the good work up

1 Like

so im curious is this something you guys applied for with meta critic. How do you go about getting your reviews counted? I thought they always were so gratz

All I can say is it’s not that easy. :stuck_out_tongue: We’ve been part of OpenCritic for quite some time though, that one is less tricky to be accepted for.

Third party wise it could be good. Perhaps Dragon’s Dogma 2 or unlikely I wonder?

But first party I don’t expect much.

MetaCritic is a highly curated list that have to apply for approval. OpenCritic is… more open! The “Top Critics” on OpenCritic are their curated version (which we aren’t on yet, sadly).

3 Likes

Wow, that’s really awesome!

I much prefer Open Critic if I have to choose one but for clout it’s important to be on MC too I guess.

1 Like

Um I think that would be the biggest reveal State of Play would have ever gotten so far so that bar is already too high IMO lol.

Yeah true. Xbox show it is then.

Would be nice.