XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Just saying, Dead or Alive 1-3 have Kasumi and Ayane in similar costumes you can unlock (school Gym outfits, I think even swimsuits) and they are 17 and 16 (so high school) respectively in those games, with the most exaggerated jiggle physics possible. Should MS take those off of Back Compat and digital sale?

I sense Square going to Phil and demand SoP to go to GP in upcoming month.

Preferably, yes! Or at least find a way to censor those characters.

I meant this one :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/gematsu/status/1485165541253959681?s=20&t=1aWEPecpLIRgeMwx-QBfeQ

What you describe is just…man where to begin. I love the Japanese, I love good anime and many of their games but in some ways some of them just go too far, way too far.

1 Like

That one was seemingly cancelled due to technical problems, which is a crying shame since it looks great! Thought you were referring to another game with your post, my bad.

1 Like

I guess this is the most simple way… Virtually every single lewd game on Steam does this

The Gamuzumi game he is talking about there is actually not Japanese.

Sometimes I tihnk that technical problems are more like “we want some money” or “not interested in porting”.

I want some next gen footage of anything :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Just YouTubed it, Tasomachi indeed looks nice. This is a shame. Wonder what is meant with technical difficulties at all.

Oh,ok. My bad on that then :slight_smile:

isn’t this thread supposed to be OT7 im confused by the jump from 6 to 8

This is cool

5 Likes

This Halo show ain’t it.

3 Likes

Really? I was actually surprised at how not shitty it was, I was expecting a disaster but was pleasantly surprised with what I saw.

3 Likes

Really liking some of the songs on the radio in FarCry 6. Perfect for the setting too. This is the kind of tunes I really hoped for in FH5. Instead the radio was probably it’s one and only real downside.

I want FC6 but I stupidly blew my limited budget on Elden Ring.

Oh I agree that FH5 radio is underwhelming :frowning: but Spotify helps a lot

For me it isn’t bad, but isn’t good either, didn’t leave me wanting to see the second episode at all.

Im trying to hold out until most of the episodes are released so I can watch them in 1 to 3 sittings. I find it more enjoyable that way. Also provides less time to be way too critical over rather minor things. The only shows I’ll watch on a weekly to weekly pacing are those with The Monster Of the Week setup and little to no overarching storyline.

2 Likes

Same. I invested a lot of time into weekly shows for years that ended up disappointing when ended. I find I’m less disappointed by endings if I watch the whole thing when it’s complete.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll watch 2 more episodes to make a final conclusion about it.

4 Likes
3 Likes