XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Lol. I used to love “The Duke”, so I feel you. :fist_right:t5::fist_left:t5:

1 Like
9 Likes

Twitter selling to Musk will make it even more shitty because it will amplify all the bad things about the platform. Do I keep my account or my sanity? Mhmmm.

2 Likes

Maybe I am missing something, but for consoles I don’t really understand the point of reporting dollar amount earned since these products earn their money back from user spending, so units sold should be the more important metric.

1 Like

Really can’t stress this enough about Xbox doing this well despite the gap in 1st party release, despite the so far non-existent global push, and despite the less incentives to own a new Xbox generally (PC releases, no widely worthy next-gen exclusive so far). So, I really consider what Xbox has been doing impressive.

In another point, Is PS5 in really “short supply” or they possibly allocate more to more global markets, especially in the East, so it ends up eating from their Western console unit allocations?

1 Like

I think I’ll delete, I have interest in being a part of a place that actively allows hatred. Twitter has been pretty awful of late anyway my feed is just full of console war nonsense.

2 Likes

Both probably but the fact that Xbox sold better in Europe last month/Q1(i cant remember which), a place where PS has always sold better than xbox suggests to me that it’s more the former, their supply is just really bad right now

MS paying for chip priority was a very smart move

its gonna be interesting when xbox actually gets the one major first party game per quarter going. Its going to sell even better

I think they are just having real issues with supply. I know many complain at how much attention Microsoft gives to the US market, but it is a really important market and one you don’t neglect.

So I don’t think it would be wise for Sony to priotise other markets, especially when their competition has historically shown they can compete with you in that market and not others.

Plus we know from Sony that they expected to only ship 2 million consoles for the quarter, which is nothing when you consider that is for the entire globe.

4 Likes

holy crap 2 million? arn’t they(playstation) in like double the amount of contries xbox is in as well? If so that is very little stock

Yeah, it is something like 2-3 million. Put it this way it was low so their sales shouldn’t be too surprising really, especially when the console is naturally in more demand in more parts of the globe.

Holy fucking shit, did we just get so incredibly far with game visuals or does MX vs ATV alive have insanely shitty visuals? It’s a 360 game but Jesus, the aliasing is eye demolishing, not kidding.

Watching HBO show BARRY . Really good . Highly recommended .

1 Like

HBO just don’t miss man

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

The consequences of this could be fucking gigantic.

There is definitely the possibility that this might have an impact on the elections in 2024.

1 Like

I mean water is wet, but it’s good to see it again. Now the question is…which one could it be. I’m still of the opinion that they really should try to get a Japanese one, I have little doubt they have been or are trying.

2 Likes

By this point, they are unpredictable, at least in compare with others. Bethesda was once the biggest holy crap moment, only to top it with Activision Blizzard. I don’t expect it to be even more huge, but you never know.

Note: I’m only saying from financial standpoint, not preference speaking.

2 Likes

By the way, people, don’t sleep on Hue. The game that was part of Games with Gold or still is…not sure. But it’s rather nicely made.

Puzzle platformer I’d call it but it’s absolutely worth a shot.

My Twitter timeline is mostly clean. But I was better of deleting my Facebook account some years ago, so yeah.