XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

2pm UK time is when we’ve had those big news drops in the past and it’s a kinda running joke to expect news at that time. 90 minutes now… lol

1 Like

And that was in 2020, Starfield was already announced too two years before that. I think it’s still possible that it CAN be Starfield MMO because the decision to make this game could have been before Starfield was announced. But I don’t think it is and I kinda hope it isn’t.

Am quite excited about the ZOS game though, what kind of setting will it be, it has vehicles, that’s interesting. I didn’t play TESO a lot because there’s just too much else to play but they made thst game into quite something from what I’ve heard.

What’s the Twitter handle?

edit: Found it: https://twitter.com/steinekin

2 Likes

wait they’re bringing this to pc also? did i miss the news? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s a kinda odd time to do that, unless something is about to happen…soonish? Or it’s nothing. Have a link, I kinda want to see the reactions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I, too, was curious and after some Binging, I found it:

https://twitter.com/steinekin

1 Like
1 Like

Hmmm, I see. It doesn’t say on Twitter that he recently retweeted, Twitter can be so vague sometimes. I also don’t see new reactions yet.

I hope it comes to console. I love Diablo

1 Like

Burn it down

2 Likes

I probably should have bought stocks. Ideally it would be better to buy on Friday before Monday announcements of Musk wanting to become a biggest stakeholder. But alas…

Never used Twitter, so whatever…

I like how neat the embedded tweets look like though. But Twitter is awful for any conversation. It is good for hot takes though.

1 Like

I mentioned this to him in the other thread, the difference is 2.3mm in height and 8g in weight. The difference is minimal, one would think not enough for one to feel a difference, but to each their own.

1 Like

Only use it for news and nothing more. Your sanity will be safe (maybe).

Oh it is safe, that place is terrible, rarely I enter there for news and I almost always regret it lol.

1 Like

I am kinda curious of Microsoft would be interested in buying Twitter. In the past at least. I don’t think they want to touch that cesspool now though.

But they wanted to go after TikTok and Pinterest allegedly.

1 Like

i used to think that the 360 controller was incredible, but i went back to that recently to upload my 360 game saves and it’s fucking trash now.

i adore the Series controller but then again i loved the dreamcast controller