XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I know who it is you’re talking about and yeah he is very embarrassing. But hey whenever i go on a tangent about media bias, he is one of the many reliable examples i can call on.

1 Like

It’s been mentioned on the podcast before. Community Questions

1 Like

Smart Delivery should have been a norm but since it’s not done by “market leader” why follow it. Anyway, your save will carry over. I hope it’s simple and not complex though. I haven’t played an upgrade game without smart delivery.

1 Like

Mr. Journalist

Yeah we’re gonna enjoy this generation so much, some people really counted on a “massacre” that never happened and are still clinging to hope of it :philwins:

5 Likes

Yup

The analyst firm highlights that Sony’s PlayStation 5 is the biggest loser in this situation, as the console remains in extremely high demand but its supply will continue to be very limited through the fiscal year ending in March 2023. Sony [admitted this last month]. When it revised its own full-year forecast downward to 11.5 million units.

Meanwhile, the analysts reckon the PC platform is gaining steam amidst the console shortages, with a large portion of Elden Ring sales coming from PC gamers.

The should do that with Starfield, it clearly worked really well for FH 5

I hope tf not, not for story games. Plus, the 11.11 date is really important to BGS

Super high demand doesn’t matter if you don’t have the resources to meet it.

That’s my quick maths take on it.

I reckon a lot of people will be playing the “woulda shoulda coulda” game at the end of the generation when they realize PS isn’t dominating Xbox like it did last generation.

I wouldn’t even bother linking dudes like that in here, don’t give them the engagements.

14 Likes

I’m doing so because they’re a whole blue marked Bloomberg journalist, not some random unknown fanboy. It also helps build the mountain of evidence of journalist and media bias that some here still think is a conspiracy.

3 Likes

But I want to play it earlier!!! >:C

You are right its just that I find it interesting that MS, as company that loves money like any other, hasn’t capitalized yet on the FOMO of certain releases. Maybe they will with certain games, do it completely or not.

They didn’t do for Pscychonauts 2 and Halo Infinite. So I hope it means they realize that for story-driven games really some people shouldn’t be playing earlier if they pay for it.

This “journalist” is just a straight-up fanboy, he has some of the shittiest takes.

4 Likes

Once more, if you wanted Xbox to fail, the sale shouldn’t be selling faster and better than its heyday. If anything, it should have sell less than last generation, like how Dreamcast didn’t see any sign of recovery. Xbox has.

Give. It. Up.

3 Likes

But this approach is kinda brilliant from the monetisation point of view. I am subscribed to Game Pass, yet I still bought 45 package to access the game earlier … If I just got the game day 1 I would not do that

For Starfield though…I am not if it works for single player games without DLC, car packs etc.

Please stop posting toxic material from Fucking Morons.

9 Likes

I guess that folks believe that they’re fighting the good fight against people like that, but with this kind of thing you’re actually boosting them even if you think that you’re calling them out.

1 Like

Damn, what an absolute moron.

I agree generally and apparently the dude has history with that stuff I wasn’t aware of, but that thing was the first thing I saw when I opened Twitter it was a suggestion in the Xbox tab lol

I’m really starting to dislike the word “y’all” because it seems the majority of the time it’s used the person is being a snarky passive aggressive asshole.

On the other hand it’s always used early in the sentence so it’s a good indicator to stop reading right there.

1 Like

I bought it as well for Forza Horizon 5 but not because of the early access, I would never pay only for something silly like that. I get the first 2 expansions which I’m going to buy anyway and that was the main reason, the early access and bonus cars are just that -a bonus which made me purchase sooner.

3 Likes