XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Does anyone have familiarity with both Cruis’n Blast and Hot Wheels? I’ve the itch for a racing game and both look fun. I loved the Rush games back in the day, idk just looking for a racer to listen to podcasts out books while playing. Also, is GT7 worth a go? Haven’t played one since GT3.

2 Likes

Oh my god yeah that game :joy:, so many reviews were basically like that. “While Death Stranding isn’t very good, and maybe kind of boring, but at least it’s unique I guess, and Kojima” 9/10 – 10/10 – 8.5/10 – 9/10

3 Likes

Spanish reviewers in a nutshell

1 Like

Honestly, I can see why people would say this outside of the Kojima part. It’s not exactly fun to play, but there’s something I found peaceful and compelling in a way I haven’t in video games in a long time. I don’t know that I liked or disliked it and that’s what makes it fascinating. The music and world are gorgeous though. It’s so, so weird in the best and worst ways lol!

I think it definitely has many great qualities but I was weirded out by the disconnect between what was being said in many of the reviews and the assigned score numbers.

1 Like

It’s time for round two.

Kill your darlings. Or as Nick and Sik put it during the podcast: kill your babies!

4 Likes

Ignoring the console warring… YOU CAN DO THIS?!! O.o

If I werent on PC this would be enough for me to get a series s holy smokes!

4 Likes

Lol yes, long time ago, but this is the first time I see they made a PCSX2 port, dunno if it’s supposed to be better than RetroArch

Sorry. I could not reply last night as I felt really low after the match. It just was not meant to be, and I should have known after the bus arrived late and the absolute sham outside from UEFA and the French authorities. It was a disgrace.

But the seeing the parade has lifted the mood and I think the players as well, and the team will go again, as they have shown on previous occasions. :muscle:.

1 Like

You have such a mentally strong and passionate team. I’m jealous seeing them compared to the shameless shall not be named team that I support.

I know is not a representation of anything in the bigger scale of things but…it is really interetsing to see the staggering difference of what “other era” thinks about xbox future compared to ps’s future:

xbox:

Ps:

7 Likes

No. Its not interesting in the least.

Please stop bringing noise from other places into XboxEra. If we wanted to view that, we’d browse the other sites directly.

4 Likes

Makes me even more upset sony are too lazy to put iut native versions of those ps2 gow games. Theyre my fav gow games.

1 Like

That’s definitely surprising to say the least.

1 Like

I was under the impression there was a remastered collection but yeah that was only on the PS3

Why do you think that? Sony is introducing things some of their hardcore fanbase just haven’t adjusted to yet and are concerned are gonna affect the brand. PC releases for example, multiplayer / live service games

I believe it is, the standalone ones are pretty much always better than the ones in retroarch

But the one this person has is super early, was just released the other day and wasn;t supposed to be or at least the creator working on it doesnt want it out yet

Honestly these emulators are amazing, they’ve even made it so you can earn achievements that devs have made for games ranging from the nes, megadrive, gameboy, ps1, psp and more

Like I can go play MGS1 on xbox right now and earn retro achievements that will have far more thought put into them than anything Sony could do officially, kinda sad

Wait what!, I thought Sony had a patent on that or something.

Yeah, these emulator devs are amazing. My favorite emulator ever so far has been Dolphin.

RetroAchievements

Its been a thing for years and years apparently, I only found out it pretty recently

2 Likes

Cool stuff