SHOWDOWN ROUND 2! 16 franchises left, only 8 will remain!

Yesterday the XboxEra Community decided to ditch Killer Instinct, Sea of Thieves and Gears of War. Today new hearts will be broken.

VOTE BELOW

• Doom
  • Halo

0 voters

• Wolfenstein
  • Fallout

0 voters

• Quake
  • Banjo-Kazooie

0 voters

• Minecraft
  • The Outer Worlds

0 voters

• Prey
  • The Evil Within

0 voters

• Fable
  • Perfect Dark

0 voters

• Starfield
  • The Elder Scrolls

0 voters

• Ori
  • Forza

0 voters

BONUS POLL: WINNER OF LOSERS

Winner of losers (round 1)
  • Age of Empires
  • Conker
  • Battletoads
  • Gears of War
  • Ghostwire Tokyo
  • Killer Instinct
  • Project Gotham Racing
  • Flight Simulator
  • State of Decay
  • Grounded
  • Dishonored
  • Wasteland
  • Avowed/PoE
  • Commander Keen
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Deathloop

0 voters

8 Likes

And remember. Don’t hate the players, hate the game. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nah, Imma go ahead and hate you guys for picking Ori over Forza. :rage:

2 Likes

It’s not over yet.

1 Like

Halo vs DOOM? come on man!

The rest were quite easy except Prey versus The Evil Within which was really difficult because I love both series so much (I really liked Prey 2006 too!) but at the end I chose Prey because we need one more Prey game from the genius minds of Arkane Austin. :stuck_out_tongue: :partying_face:

4 Likes

The redemption thread for Gears of War.

4 Likes

I learned another thing i hate… you didnt include fasa franchies (battletech, shadowrun, crimson skies, mexhwarrior) or phatom dust or crackdown :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Starfield vs Elder Scrolls? cmon man

But Elder Scrolls

It might have been a tad silly of me to include Commander Keen instead of IP such as Crackdown, Psychonauts, Viva Piñata or the FASA franchises, yes. :rofl:

1 Like

Or freelancer or impossible creatures lol. Theres too many good (and hilariously bad) ip ms should be using… so like you are bound to miss things. Dont fret to much mate.

Yeah, could’ve added more. But for the format I used it’s best to use 32 or 64. And to be honest… 64 would’ve been a bit much.

I hate the game. There’s emotional damage happening here :sweat:

3 Likes

I think I moaned the first one but this is actually shaping up to be pretty fair in all honesty. :man_shrugging: Apart from Quake edging Banjo :thinking: would have been neater if it was Quake vs Doom too tbh but hey ho - nice idea :+1:

1 Like

I still can’t believe Gears got knocked out on the first round :pleading_face:

1 Like

You could say they suffered a massive Fallout…

6 Likes

People voting for Outer Worlds over Minecraft are just…

I voted for what I play :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

:smile:

To be fair - Outer Worlds is pretty amazing. I got almost Fallout vibes and I haven’t played Minecraft since my second son was born so I voted what I play too aha and my kids dislike Minecraft now and play Roblox instead so I better factor that in :smirk:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t you be able to add an extra few parameters so the top 2 losers from previous round get another go, and add Psychonauts+Viva Piñata?