XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

2 Likes

The next show can actually fill up enough games showings that practically make up from their “absence.”

Or ditch it and work on something new.

I do hear you there. Trails is my favorite JRPG series and has the production values of a pack of instant ramen lol. Though I find it silly that Pokemon’s production values are not much better despite being the biggest franchise in the world.

In the end though I also prefer just having a fun game over production values.

IP is important.

I did a thing. And it’s gonna break peoples hearts.

1 Like

I really hope the show doesnt leak

If its a multiplat, gamepass or not it will be a very bad look

With Sony able to lock down multiple Disney deals and likely more going forward, which so far are magnitudes bigger than Indy, it makes xbox looks weak if they cannot do the same with even smaller IP

Not to mention the game is years away which will make it look even worse if it does happen

People will use the excuse of contracts but any contract can be bought out, especially one with literally no platforms even being mentioned yet

1 Like

I’m def going to do my best to avoid spoilers, but it’s refreshing not having the show leaked a month before the event. I felt in previous years the show was leaked months in advanced

1 Like

Hey, we’ll get our one week of news soon and then it’s just another 51 til next time! :wink:

1 Like

@Biggzy good luck tonight :eyes::+1:

Going to be a wreck tonight; the nerves are starting to come. :flushed:

Yep I know those :confounded:

1 Like

Remember, we have a spoiler thread.

Xbox + Bethesda Showcase Leaks HQ - Gaming - XboxEra

If a week before the show things start to leak, try and post in there.

3 Likes

So, about that Hindle Timeline…

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw he was banned for racism… :hushed: What did I miss?

1 Like
4 Likes

More specifically Islamaphobia. Apparently he had a history of that which got him banned from another well known gaming forum

1 Like

We can get banned for things we say and do outside this forum? :thinking: Not to defend Islamophobia, but that doesn’t really sit well with me.

I know, I know, places like this forum should basically be considered private property and people can be turned away for any reason. It just rubs me the wrong way how someone’s behaviour somewhere else can impact their account here. Just seems a bit Big Brother to me. As in, “careful what you say, you don’t know who may be listening.” :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

This is going to be an episode to remember

1 Like