XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I hope it comes to console. I love Diablo

1 Like

Burn it down

2 Likes

I probably should have bought stocks. Ideally it would be better to buy on Friday before Monday announcements of Musk wanting to become a biggest stakeholder. But alas…

Never used Twitter, so whatever…

I like how neat the embedded tweets look like though. But Twitter is awful for any conversation. It is good for hot takes though.

1 Like

I mentioned this to him in the other thread, the difference is 2.3mm in height and 8g in weight. The difference is minimal, one would think not enough for one to feel a difference, but to each their own.

1 Like

Only use it for news and nothing more. Your sanity will be safe (maybe).

Oh it is safe, that place is terrible, rarely I enter there for news and I almost always regret it lol.

1 Like

I am kinda curious of Microsoft would be interested in buying Twitter. In the past at least. I don’t think they want to touch that cesspool now though.

But they wanted to go after TikTok and Pinterest allegedly.

1 Like

i used to think that the 360 controller was incredible, but i went back to that recently to upload my 360 game saves and it’s fucking trash now.

i adore the Series controller but then again i loved the dreamcast controller

Lol. I used to love “The Duke”, so I feel you. :fist_right:t5::fist_left:t5:

1 Like
9 Likes

Twitter selling to Musk will make it even more shitty because it will amplify all the bad things about the platform. Do I keep my account or my sanity? Mhmmm.

2 Likes

Maybe I am missing something, but for consoles I don’t really understand the point of reporting dollar amount earned since these products earn their money back from user spending, so units sold should be the more important metric.

1 Like

Really can’t stress this enough about Xbox doing this well despite the gap in 1st party release, despite the so far non-existent global push, and despite the less incentives to own a new Xbox generally (PC releases, no widely worthy next-gen exclusive so far). So, I really consider what Xbox has been doing impressive.

In another point, Is PS5 in really “short supply” or they possibly allocate more to more global markets, especially in the East, so it ends up eating from their Western console unit allocations?

1 Like

I think I’ll delete, I have interest in being a part of a place that actively allows hatred. Twitter has been pretty awful of late anyway my feed is just full of console war nonsense.

2 Likes

Both probably but the fact that Xbox sold better in Europe last month/Q1(i cant remember which), a place where PS has always sold better than xbox suggests to me that it’s more the former, their supply is just really bad right now

MS paying for chip priority was a very smart move

its gonna be interesting when xbox actually gets the one major first party game per quarter going. Its going to sell even better

I think they are just having real issues with supply. I know many complain at how much attention Microsoft gives to the US market, but it is a really important market and one you don’t neglect.

So I don’t think it would be wise for Sony to priotise other markets, especially when their competition has historically shown they can compete with you in that market and not others.

Plus we know from Sony that they expected to only ship 2 million consoles for the quarter, which is nothing when you consider that is for the entire globe.

4 Likes

holy crap 2 million? arn’t they(playstation) in like double the amount of contries xbox is in as well? If so that is very little stock