XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I feel like they realize how big Starfield is going to be and it’s an Xbox console exclusive, some folk don’t like that and are trying their best to FUD as much as they can. In the end it won’t matter, this will be the biggest game next year. Obviously Sony realized it , thats why they were desperate to snatch it up for an exclusive.

I wish i could poke my head into the reality where they succeeded in getting it. I bet articles like the ones from IGN and PC Gamer don’t happen.

1 Like

It’s probably the right way to handle things, the last thing they need is calls of bias and unfairness. Just so you know, Sterling’s pronouns are “they/them” now :smiley:

Spot on, it doesn’t matter what sour grapes mental gymnastics some people go through. Starfield will be a great game, and like you say, they’d probably admit that if it came out on PS5 as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Alright. Missed that when I checked their Twitter bio because I expected it to be on the location space like most people do. Thanks.

1 Like

Could it actually happen? Or is it Crisis Core?

2 Likes

all the console colors. Looks to be multiplat. dont give me hope

Posted at the same time lol

I called so many people delusional and fools thinking this would happen, f me if true

1 Like

This dude has 100% correct track record but I still won’t expect this because I don’t trust Square :rofl:

2 Likes

how the hell would they get it on a switch

Man I have no idea if this is referring to Part 1, Part 2, or Crisis Core. God dammit Final Fantasy.

1 Like

Could be a cloud version or something.

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh yea, this might just be some Crisis Core thing, not FF7R, so I may still be able to call the believers fools :phil_lmao:

Lol, the magic phone box elevator girl, Layla, i think her name was? Her little caption under her name was “The Telekinetic Threat in Student Debt.” So she’s a recent college grad lol.

2 Likes

Cloud will be delivered via cloud. They did it with Kingdom Hearts.

A very Square thing to do to have the spin-off but not the main game so I wouldn’t be surprised lmao

Well for now hopium for Xbox is FF7R while for Playstation copium is Crisis Core HD Remaster :joy:

Exactly why I think its gonna happen

Square are so dumb at times it’s insane

dont we get a new thread at 10000?

Yup, guess I’ll be the last post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define “AAAA” (Part 8).