XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

pls end me

Don’t think there is anything new, they never really announced a digital show (or the lack of digital show).

Why are people worried about E3? Last years “E3” was literally just publishers doing their own shows and slapping the E3 logo on it. The shows will be in the same time frame this year as they are every year.

6 Likes

Exactly.

We knew ESA wasn’t gonna go through with E3 this year, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s really going away forever now.

Just like how Nintendo and Sony have their own streams and what not Xbox will too. I just wonder if the big Xbox stream we are all waiting for every year is going to be in June or sooner.

• Xbox & Bethesda Showcase (big June/July event)

• Inside Xbox throughout the year when there is enough content to make it worth while

• Inside Xbox: (insert game about to release) episode based on a single game about to release

• X0 end of the year celebration event at the end of the year with a look back of the year, Game Pass announcements, giveaways, with a big surprise that ends the show, events for GaaS games and maybe DLC teasers.

My 2c

8 Likes

Yes please.

Definitely beats:

• Crickets

• Summer Showcase

• Trebuchets

• gEoFf trailer

The way they have done it is super boring as a fan. I want Inside Xbox back, not in the old format but more serious. Like a headline game, interviews and news. This should be in between the big stuff, especially the winter half of the year.

7 Likes

Yeah this really isnt complicated

Just have a state of play/direct style show, show some games, maybe some interviews along with gamepass announcements and get rid of the social media/host cringe

People just want to see games

2 Likes

They need to do Inside Xbox events for games about to release that’s for sure, those sort of events always hyped up new game releases.

2 Likes

Last year seemed like they kinda started with it with the SoT one and also those FH5 ones.

1 Like

Forza Horizon igo streams are exactly what they need to do for all their games, maybe not so many but those streams were amazing and I watched them all.

3 Likes

This is key.

A show for international adults would be appreciated.

1 Like

100%

like “hey come check this shit out every two weeks and see just how amazing everything looks and sounds and feels, and generally appreciate Playground for being the most consistent high quality developer under XGS rn, no biggie”

2 Likes

The top publishers in Japan for 2021

The power of Minecraft :wink:.

This is just physical, I should mention

9 Likes

looking at that capcom share, no wonder MH Rise happened

Sony’s at place 9, 10 and 11 at the same time. :doge:

2 Likes

Sheesh, doesn’t happen often that I start watching a movie and halfway through I throw that shit off. I did that a few years ago when I was watching Transformers The last Knight in the cinema, I walked out. And today I just stopped watching with Eternals.

I actually dozed off a few times. Didn’t care one bit for these characters and story, just one big of MEH. Along with Captain Marvel absolutely MCU’S worst.

Funny thing about Aniplex there is that a good chunk of that is Switch games because they published Tsukihime on Switch (where it of course sold better, and that shocked longtime PS fans) and some other Fate game that I think was outright Switch exclusive. Really shows how disconnected Playstation is from other Sony branches.

A lot of that for Atlus is SMT V I’m pretty sure.

1 Like

Project Dragon studio :eyes:

7 Likes

I did that with Dolittle a while back, gave up after 20 minutes and I don’t usually do that. Awful dross.

1 Like

That’s the newesst one? Was it with Eddie?

Ooooh wait, the one with Robert Downey Jr. Yes, terrible, haha.