XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Wow a reply i did made it into an article

9 Likes

Definitely an insider on Atlus/Persona. Leaked P4AU, including platforms, a good long while before it was an announced, among other things.

Seems to be held in reverential awe on OtherERA.

I see no reason to doubt his suggestions, only disappointing P5R isn’t included but P4G is my personal series favourite anyway. Having Atlus on board, in general, is a massive statement for Xbox.

3 Likes

Yeah, but I believe it is coming (unless Sony is directly involved there). Would be neat to get Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal. Also I wonder if P4 AU is also coming.

Glad to hear that they know their stuff.

Persona 5 was my first Persona and it was pretty disappointing to see how inaccessible the previous games were even on Playstation. Looking forward to trying the others.

I’m glad I never got around to playing P3 or 4 after playing P5 in 2017, because now I can apparently experience them for the first time on Xbox. I ended up getting heavily into SMT instead after playing P5 lol.

If Xbox was to ever get Persona, I always assumed it would be Persona 3/4 first than 5 ever since 4 got ported to PC

I know people want 5 but getting 3 and 4 is a HUGE step in the right direction, especially considering neither game has even had proper console ports yet

P4 is the best one so your in for a treat.

this is my ultimate “I don’t care about exclusivity, it being in Game Pass is what matters” game right here, really enjoyed the first one. Should play through it again on stream in prep later this year.

5 Likes

For several months? In January, the PS5 was NPD’s first console in both dollars and units.

You are a big optimist

3 Likes

Odd this from DF as this game released day one on Xbox as well and is even the only console version to have support for 120hz.

What the heck did I review then?

15 Likes

That is one month

He didn’t state “in a row” just “some months” which is factually true.

4 Likes

The point is that as soon as Sony lost the consistent domination in sales, the talks died out.

1 Like

The main people who discussed that started their own community

Yes, but installbase forum - aside 1 or 2 people there - does not engage in console warring unlike sales era discussions in the past. DF comparison discussions have now the symptoms similar to the old Sales Era (though they have been having them for a while).

1 Like

Talk about what? Whoever supplies the most consoles wins now This is partly why Microsoft’s series S solution seems business-sighted. And the US has always been a country with close competition between the two consoles. Just like the UK. I don’t know who this is news to. For console wars, probably

Maybe they’re planning and Xbox only video?

I doubt it, just find it odd to pretend the Xbox version doesn’t exist.

3 Likes