XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Let’s try this instead:

Halo Infinite has been out for a month! Where are the numbers?!

Forza Horizon 5 has passed 14 million players. Where’s the official statement?

Where are the new GamePass numbers?!

:thinking:

There, let’s try this line of discussion instead.

I think this is sarcasm. I’m not sure anymore. Please don’t hit me

I don’t know if they have AAA budget, but those look AAA quality to me.

1 Like

Naah I would consider it AA, and that has no bearing on the quality of the game, which I know eclipses several AAA games. Hellblade 1 was the same back in 2017.

But we seem to be talking past each other here. Is the game 60 dollars? If so, then bravo.

1 Like

It’ll come, together with Dragons Dogma 2 and Persona 6.

4 Likes

Perhaps saving for earning call this coming weeks. Plus, it was easier to call out on Forza since it actually display stats of players.

3 Likes

I dont think anybody discounts A Plague Tale but we wanna see more Elden Rings and Dying Lights in the service and less anacrusis.

3 Likes

XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year… Same Concerns

Slightly higher than Gears 5 …

Bite Mosquito GIF by fngrpns

1 Like

I wouldn’t wanna say that, Anacrusis is an indie game from a small team, which deserves getting on the service. But I expect better from the AAA front.

3 Likes

That is fine. I am optimistic that this is the year they bring in atleast one game of that quality on GP :crossed_fingers:

Yes

Go get us the Chaos game

2 Likes

Which makes sense since MS and publishers don’t want to lose pre-orders by announcing things too early.

I already have the Steelbook Launch edition pre-ordered but I’d love to see Elden Ring on Game Pass for the hype/salt (depending on the side lol) and the countless newcomers that will flood the game and be easy invasion preys.

:gimme:

2 Likes

Impossible, no Souls game was EVER on GP and Xbox even lost any association with ER, so no.

Maybe they will pull it if Babylon’s Fall fail. It is releasing soon. Plan B will be putting that to game pass for money.

Cheap FF spin-off with serious risk of underperforming: SE would say yes anytime honestly. XD

It will start with Elden Ring. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Crossfire X, King of Fighters and Strangers of Paradise.

Go get those realistic targets.

Dying Light and ER are longshots.

1 Like

That game is not coming to xbox

Should be something MS go after honestly, cant imagine it would be very expensive either

Hypothetically, how would you react if they got Elden Ring to release on Game Pass?