XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

I can see MS eventually offer a “Cloud Xbox” similar to their Cloud PCs. Rent a cloud XSX or XSS even, and use it like you use your own physical Xbox.

1 Like

The important thing to get from this is when the deal is done Xbox will finally roughly catch-up with PS and people are freaking out about this. Xd

2 Likes

Did the XboxEra community game of the year get posted yet or did i miss it?

5 million hard sales so that’s excluding EA Play and Gamepass.

Real shit. Gg Hazelight. This what Fares meant when he said the game’s kinda poppin off, and how they’re selling more than some AAA games out there lol

And this is also considering they give away a copy of the game with every copy essentially through the “Friend Pass”, so ideally speaking if every player played it with someone who themselves didn’t buy the game, then it’s 10 million players effectively.

9 Likes

Want to play this game but no one close to play with :broken_heart:

1 Like

I don’t think so and Suiker is going on vacation so… not sure when it will be.

1 Like

E_5DMHCVgAszL2w

1 Like

Wait, just realized a co-op game that’s only playable in co-op was GOTY, let’s hope it doesn’t become an industry trend now :confused_wat:

I think @SuikerBrood got lost in a Coffee Shop somewhere in Amsterdam, hasn’t been heard from since. Might be a while…

1 Like

LOL.

Still counting the votes (and need to write an article (and we’re discussing doing a video)). Some things take time people!

5 Likes

Dutch racing car:

1 Like

Looks like Swedish engineering to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Haha, pretty much.

I do have a photo of the King in the library/home office.

1 Like

Whatever Spencer says is next is what they’ll get next. For Activision-Blizzard-King it was gaining casual/mobile audience.

Microsoft is acquiring a country? Monopoly?