XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Lmao at people signaling FAANG entering traditional gamin for the nth time. XD

1 Like

ā€œOne down, many to go.ā€ Microsoft

Stadia ironically is a better service than Xcloud to me (gaming library aside).

The tech is good, everyone agrees. I havenā€™t been able to test if myself sadly as itā€™s not supported and didnā€™t work with a VPN there either, xCloud however worked, surprisingly well in terms of latency, but the resolution was like 240p :skull:

It varies wildly, thatā€™s the nature of streaming, around here where I live xCloud is better lag-wise.

2 Likes

Yeah we called this a while ago, their streaming tech is great and itā€™ll help other platforms establish their streaming offerings.

I hope not many, Google insidious claws should be as far away as possible from gaming, they already get unholy money from their duopoly on mobile while doing nothing outside gatekeeping devs.

They are already in gaming network services and stuff anyway

Id want The Stadia Tech anywhere because its that good and my experience with it = fantastic. Better imagine quality than Xcloud and never felt laggy even when I tried it overseas.

Now that I think about it, Bethesda should drop Stadia from ESO ASAP and add useful things like crossplay/crossbuy/crossprogression.

Bungie interested in Stadia Tech huh?

Now this is were things get INTERESTING.

I dont think any of that comes and goes with supporting Stadia or not.

Damn, Bungie really going to be out here under the PlayStation banner trying to buy the Google Stream tech to use for themselves.

Shit seems nearly personal at this point :laughing:

Bungie is a thing of the past, donā€™t worry about it anymore. Xbox has (way) bigger things anyway.

No, but supporting another platform for a MMO is a big deal, as Yoshida fanboys always make sure to repeat concerning the impossible FF14 Xbox port, lol.

3 Likes

1 Like

I think the concept is clear: less platforms to support, more manpower for doing other stuff, no?

Ancient news. Not sure why itā€™s making the rounds again.

1 Like

This port is what got me into Falcomā€™s games I loved this game a lot. Sad itā€™s the only one that ever hit Xbox thanks to Dotemu.

3 Likes