XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Yeah. As much as I love the Souls games, I hope From doesn’t just make a Mecha Souls Armored Core reboot or whatever. Have it preserve its own identity please. :pray:

4 Likes

Man, Shinoda taking massive Ls with this bs smh. Fell off + ratio, I guess.

4 Likes

I think SF6 will be multiplatform, unless Sony will try so hard to have all the FGs exclusive, but we saw a reversal on the indie side and Bamco so far don’t care and instead still partners with Xbox for Tekken tournaments and promotions, Kof is coming to Xbox Series and Windows Store. Arc Sys never released a big game for Xbox since BlazBlue Chronophantasma, except for Dragon Ball FighterZ which I believe that Bamco mandated for all platforms that it can run (Arc never released Xrd on Switch for example).

Also, SF5 had such nasty launch that it made an image, its a much better game today, but Capcom was at their lowest with that game and MvsC Infinite so much that the competition took most of the attention. And according to DuskGolem ,SF6 was a mess again, he leaked first hand that Yoshinori Ono was relegated and nearly booted off Cpacom, days later he left. My guess is that they definetely need SF6 to be a make it or break it and have to be on all platforms, it sold less than SF4 lifetime.

2 Likes

damn Fromsoft making a Shrek game too??? somebody STOP THEM!

4 Likes

I have a minor hope that because KoF is multiplat this time maybe SF6 will be as well.

KoF has been PS4 exclusive for a whole generation so KoF coming back is huge to me.

Love KoF.

3 Likes

It’s not easy living a life as an ogre.

1 Like

you mean OOOOOOOOHgre?

2 Likes

Going live with Half-Life: Alyx

3 Likes
3 Likes

Sheesh I feel bad for Lucid getting aired like this but Destruction All stars was not good and I dont think Sony wants to bill the next TM as “from the makers of D.A.S”

Tarnishes the brand

3 Likes

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

9 Likes

They’re right here Miles

7 Likes

Twisted Metal failed in PS3 era. They shouldn’t mess this one up.

1 Like

They really calling out Prog like that man

4 Likes

Idk who is even asking for this game.

Its a known IP but they’re also going to sell you 20 dollar skins and act like it’s not just as bad as every other f2p game

I don’t know if my memory is bad, but isn’t armored core one of the weaker mech games of it’s time? I remember it being clunky and games weren’t reviewed that well

Sony is making a TV series because Xbox Entertainment idea is cool now. But seriously, they obviously want to gain profit by developing a show and the game will benefit from it. I wonder if that Men in Black is true…

Apparently they wanna have this out in 2 years so …

3 Likes