XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Knew it was fake straight away haha, it’s easy to fiddle with the name of games so not to hard to see the mode and w/e. If it was true, it wouldn’t have lasted for more than 2 hours before they got into shit being a content creator.

2 Likes

I played the demo and then the full game in Game Pass. After a few hours, loved it and bought it digitally for $60. I’m day one for the expansion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally convinced my friend that was holding out for a ps5 to be available to get the XSS to fulfill her next gen needs.

She’s absolutely loving it, a very casual gamer too so she’s never heard of Gamepass before, it blew her mind when I explained the concept of it to her.

It’s personally my first time ever seeing it in person too and I can’t believe how tiny it is, the design team are some mad lads for this.

13 Likes

Bought one for a friend and when I saw in person I was like how the hell did they manage to put all that tech in pretty much a small shoe box :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:joy:

12 Likes

Let’s never talk about this again. Ever.

4 Likes

Uff.

Whats happening in Ukraine is also worsening this I imagine.

Edit: or will make it worse.

May I asked why haha

Psychonauts 2 was such a gem. I wish we had more games like it.

1 Like

Of all 3 next gen consoles from a design pov series s is my favorite

1 Like

I didn’t feel any inspiration to finish it. And because I was swamped in work these past few weeks I had a great excuse. Should’ve been published early February… lol.

2 Likes

Series S and XCloud were brilliant decisions in hindsight.

4 Likes

And already having a foot in the pc landscape.

I imagine this will speed up Sony’s pc inititative

1 Like

very appealing to the eye

1 Like

Mine just got in yesterday. Tiny but hefty console.

2 Likes

Well, you did beat @SoulBlazerz Halo MP review. :wink:

5 Likes

I wish they would

hey guys.

I’ve been playing Nier Automata recently, and 10 hours in it is starting to feel like a Ubisoft game. or how Mike Minotti calls it “a map game”.

The Story is so bizarre that I have zero interest in the characters and what’s going to happen.

can someone please tell me it’s going to get better? cause I was intending to finish it before it leaves game pass on March 15th. and now I don’t think I will even finish the main storyline :woozy_face:

1 Like

I finished it but I honestly didn’t have much of a good time, especially at the latter parts of the game (and there are many latter parts lol). I wasn’t hooked to neither the story nor the gameplay, the open world and traversal were especially garbage. The music was a banger though and some boss fights were cool in design and backstory.

If you’re not interested in the story then no, I honestly don’t think it gets better.

1 Like

I never understood the nove for nier. It was a ok game but to me wasnt special