XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Japan has Anime where girls are warships. There is no explaining Japan. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Japan is switch land

Even if Sony and MS were able to send as much stock as they wanted, switch would still be massively outselling everything

Software sales for PS over there are terrible

3 Likes

Man can SE sell This IP ? someone buy the IP and built team around itā€™s creators for a sequel

8 Likes

With these sales, the projection of Series sales will at least reach 360 lifetime? Because if not, thatā€™s not good imo.

just sitting on menu boppin to this

good times :pensive:

1 Like

I donā€™t think so. The thing is back during 360 you needed a 360 to play 360 games. You donā€™t anymore. So even if they dont sell as much the eco system itself will be bigger. Much bigger imo

huh?? tf you talm bout bruh

And I thought the 3DS sales meme was dead. Itā€™s a valid question.

sure but he replied to the wrong message I guess lmao, what does that have to do with enjoying sleeping dogs menu music

so the game designer of SP have a new game with indie studio.

1 Like

interesting, but I doubt the studio is gonna make anything on the scope of Sleeping Dogs tbh

1 Like

xbox should make a GP deal with them, concept of the game seems good.

yeah just checked the page out and yeah the concept looks intriguing, but looks like its in preprod, or at least the stuff shown is from that. Gotta keep an eye out.

1 Like

True Crime Hong Kong, I love true crime New York back on the ps2

1 Like

Unlike most people here I donā€™t feel as if Bioware is washed, and still believe that the next versions of Dragon Age and Mass Effect will be really great games.

1 Like

maybe. Iā€™m willing to give them that benefit, but Iā€™ll wait and see tbh.

I agree, they just need creative freedom and bloody let them use whatever engine they are comfortable with

Not really

360 got to like 1.2-1.5 million over there and that was back in the day where Japan gamers cared about more than just Nintendo and the 360 had a bunch of Japanese exclusives

Even playstation will get nowhere near the old days with ps5

Series consoles have already outsold XB1 over there, if they can end up even selling 500k there id consider that a win

1 Like

cdde7e8c-1a1f-44ea-a405-7685c93522db_1.df4595799d67bb9961c8f635e6b60936

Also I truly believe there is a market for this sorta game for gamepass, something Luigiā€™s Mansion esque. Thoughts?

I might be the only one that perfers this theme.

1 Like