XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

How was CS4? I’ve played everything up to 3 in the series, but 3 kind of burned me out and really dragged by the end. Is it worth seeing through? I’ve heard mixed things.

I loved it just off the fact you see like 99% of the people involved in the series up to that point. Its like a more refined version of CS2 format.

Thanks, good to know. Maybe I’ll snag it on Switch down the road, can’t imagine playing another one of these on a TV/PC. I miss my Vita…

I think Final Fantasy XVI will be big fall 2022 title for Sony

I could see this and then GOWR being in Spring 2023.

yaaay finally

11 Likes

Welp time to buy

Finally!

1 Like

Glad Naughty Dog hired her. Hopefully their next game reflects this hire!

4 Likes

What did she do at Compulsion? Work on Midnight?

Not sure

Anyone?

1 Like

Surprised that Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon skipped xbox

I played so few games on my switch that i dont think mine works lmao

Her article is a good read too, i took issue with that scene and people’s reaction to it as well. I’ve never really held the writing in Naughty Dog’s games in as high regard as others do, but i am happy for her getting her dream job there.

1 Like

Young Emily is fixing up the snowman.

1 Like

Probably. Was there a year.

Yeah what’s that about? It’s even on Mac but not Xbox ugh

The remasters of the classic 360 shmup series Deathsmiles are getting released tomorrow

My heart nearly sank when I started reading that tweet. When a niche Japanese game tweets out “Notice about the Xbox One version” it often means it’s cancelled (Gal*Gun Returns, RPG Maker MV come to mind). It’s just a small release timing issue with time zones though, nothing serious.

Interestingly it doesn’t seem like this will even be on the English/NA marketplace, as far as I can tell, despite having full English support (DSII English for the first time). I remember back on 360 Microsoft allowed the devs to sell the untranslated Japanese version of DSII on the NA Games on Demand section. Hopefully I’m wrong on that because that will greatly limit Xbox buyers, I feel.

3 Likes

Was wondering what was going on with the YouTube logo on the app. MS made a very good investment in buying Mojang.

1 Like