XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

still waiting for 2017 Nintendo to return.

Gonna be a lot of kids sick to their stomach this Christmas

:sleepy:

why?

A lot of parents won’t be able to secure a console for the 2nd year in a row.

5 Likes

Of course it was helped massively with a big discount, but Guardians of the Galaxy holding pretty well.

https://youtu.be/igFAqltZsEE

Has anyone seen this?

Reinforced my lack of interest

6 Likes

Is it just me or is this not looking as good as they showcased ?

Looking good, but not €80 good.

1 Like

Looks boring af as always. Also is it just me or does the game now look way worse than when they first showed it last year? I guess they have enough time to polish the visuals and performance (which is quite bad in the new video).

3 Likes

This looks like an early PS360 game with that brownish color palette .

I don’t wish game ill no matter the reason, but this game really going to have to match the caliber of FF and DQ series to justify the sales in order to get sales.

This is maximum jank holyshit, it doesn’t look like it does in the trailers at all.

The graphics and animation look terrible also, the UI is horrendous too. The magic looks cool but everything else seems like an after thought.

2 Likes

damn . Sony must be sweating hard right now . They probably spent big bucks for that 2 years exclusivity .

Couple of things:

-Trailers (excluding this) really made this game look smooth

-Framerates need to be looked at, stat.

-The use of voices is the opposite of Halo Infinite: unattractive and degrading

-Gameplay doesn’t look all that interesting as it sort of did in the previous trailers

I wonder how much of Sony’s investment went to this.

They seem to have Square Enix in their pockets so it’s probably not as much as you’d think.

6 Likes

Forespoken never looked appealing to me in either its gameplay or aesthetic and visuals. But, the story and world are looking interesting, it has a talented writing team. Oh and the composers are great ones, so the music is looking like it’s gonna be banging at least.

Square must have offered the game to them lol.

I think SE is trying to make this their next big franchise so it must’ve cost Sony a bit . But you may be right , this is Sony and SE , they probably got it for peanuts .

Calling this bland would be an understatement, I thought it looked meh from Day 1 and this actually made it look worse

Doesn’t look like one of Sony’s better moneyhats to say the least

oh and that constant chatting has got to go, wish games would stop doing that

1 Like